“Yummy”

Dining options: Reservations
Sutter Creek, California
“Yummy”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This local restaurant was a pleasant and delicious stop. The family that runs Lee's makes you feel right at home and the food can't be beat. We had one of their dinner meals and each item was spectacular.

• Visited May 2014

Chico, California
“Needs help”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Ordered Kung poi chicken; which I've had in many places and I have to say this is the least flavorful Chinese food ever. My husband ordered Mongolian beef and again very bland. Tea pot was dirty on the outside of the pot which made me wonder about the inside:( the whole place needs a good cleaning. The waitress was very friendly

• Visited May 2014
Waikoloa, Hawaii
“Pretty Average Food”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I did a take out from Lee's Chinese Restaurant. Mushu Chicken, Hot and Sour Soup, and Spring Rolls. Mushu Chicken was fine but the Hot and Sour soup had very thin broth ( I guess I am used to a bit more body to the broth) and the Spring Rolls were greasy.

I think this might be Ft. Bragg's only Chinese restaurant ....so not another choice if you want Chinese. Maybe one would have better luck with other items.

• Visited April 2014
Cupertino, California
“Not Bad”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

The food here was just so-so. If you're not sure what to order, the ginger beef is not bad. The service was excellent. Our hostess was very nice and helpful. The price was reasonable. Our bill averaged out to around $11 per person.

Visited March 2014
La Canada, California
“Food good, service horrible”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

This place is a small restaurant on a corner. It has one room with about 12-14 tables inside. We found the food quite tasty. The sweet and sour chicken was crispy and tasty. The chow mein had noodles that were thicker than usually found in chinese places. Our beef fried rice was good. However, the service was horrible. Out waitress took forever to take our order. The only other time we saw her was when she brought our food. She never even returned with our check...I had to finally go up to the cash register and pay.

• Visited January 2014