“Romantic evening, Superb food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cucina Verona

Cucina Verona
Ranked #17 of 85 Restaurants in Fort Bragg
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Eureka, California
“Romantic evening, Superb food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

I went here for my 2 year anniversary. We brought our own wine and the server was very knowledgeable in reference to our wine. The corkage fee was great too! I absolutely loved the Vegan Minestrone soup, the salads were excellent, and the freshly made Manicotti melted in your mouth. My boyfriend has never liked brie until he had it here. I would certainly go back, and the prices were very reasonable.

• Visited July 2014

Troutdale, Oregon
“Very pleased!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

We were hungry and tried when we arrived Friday evening, June 20, in Ft. Bragg for a family reunion. We had been on the road all day from Yreka, Ca. Cucina Verona had good reviews, so without a reservation, we went in. The wait staff was wonderful and accommodating. The meal was super. I had a small pizza and great salad; my husband a great fish soup and salad with a glass of wine; our son had the lobster (or crab?) ravioli, salad and wine. We were wonderfully pleased by our entire dining experience. Next time we're in Ft. Bragg, we'll eat our meals there. Thank you, Cucina Verona!

Dana Point, California
“Yummy food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Cucina Verona is a jewel of a find. Food was great and service pretty good. The only unfortunate thing on the evening we were there is the section we were in was occupied by a large family with lots of kids at multiple tables making LOTS of noise.

• Visited July 2014
Sacramento, California
“Much more than Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

I love Italian food but can't eat pasta, so am always pleased to find an Italian restaurant that serves other options. I had the breaded, deep-fried fish and fries, and my husband had the sauteed rock cod. I should have known from the description that I was getting a very generous portion of nicely seasoned and cooked... fish and chips.

The front room was nearly empty but we were seated in the back, where an older man was noodling on the piano. Service was reasonably fast, friendly, and efficient. Prices were mid-range.

The only negative was that while we were eating, someone was trying to adjust the lights by flipping all the switches up and down, for about five minutes. Very disconcerting and not very pleasant.

We would return here when we're back in town again.

1 Thank Adeliegentoo
Fort Bragg, California
“Breakfast this visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

We decided to try their breakfast this time. Don't be in a hurry because the meals will take a long time to make despite the fact there was only one other person in the restaurant. At least 30 minutes. I had the poached eggs on toasted froccacia. All dishes have fancy French names. My husband had a fritatta. Both our meals had the fried polenta. The food is really good, but be prepared to eat quite a lot of fat, French cheeses in and on your dish. Plus the fried polenta. We are both small eaters so we each only ate half our meals and saved the rest for later. Two breakfasts, one coffee, $35.00, with tip, kind of expensive.