“Do yourself a favor - GO THERE !”
Review of Fort Bragg Steak House - CLOSED

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 3 November 2012

We took this restaurant because of it's outside sign - DON"T judge us on our exterior ! They are Honest, Welcoming and the Food was everything we hoped for. We sent ' cudos ' to the Chef. Baked Potatoes, Steaks, Salads, - good portions and delicious. Dining room - very pleasant, very clean. Service was exactly that - Service. And, with a smile and some chat. Price was very reasonable for Dinner.

Reviewed 21 October 2012

The food is fabulous! The bread was fresh. The mixed greens salad was crisp. The petite filet melted in my mouth. I usually don't order filet because it is hard to get medium-well with the texture and flavor intact. The food was perfect. I wish the restaurant was by the ocean but will forgo the view for great food any day.

Reviewed 18 October 2012

Looks like a dive, but food was top notch and well prepared. Just a little daunting on the outside. I had the steak sandwich with grilled onions and my wife had the very non traditional burrito (w/ mushrooms etc)

Reviewed 7 October 2012

First I wait 10 minutes for a to go order I have already waited 20 minutes for. Then they try to charge me $10 extra, then in takes 10 minutes to fix that and my fried shrip gets cold and soggy. Then they don't have the sauce for the shrimp that the menu states so I have to wait 5 minutes more for a cocktail sauce. No point now because shrimp is trash. Then they give me the spinach salad and dressing. I go home and applied said dressing that turns out to be tarter sauce. $10 spinich salad covered in tarter sauce!!! UHHHH!!!! In the trash! Finally, the clam chowder has NO as in ZERO clams. It's flour, water, potatos, salt, and pepper and yet tasteless. I want my money back. A completely wasted meal and a wasted hour of my life! I've never been so mad

1  Thank Julesnw
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Recently I took my mother, my niece, and my daughter here for my daughter's 21st birthday. We were traveling and it just happened to be where we were. The steaks were very good, the service was kind and authentic, and the atmosphere was simple and pleasant. Not fancy, but a very good steak at a reasonable price in a warm setting.