“Disappointing”

North Coast Brewing Company
Ranked #12 of 39 things to do in Fort Bragg
More attraction details
Owner description: This large local brewery cranks out an impressive lineup of ales and stouts.
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

I have lived in Fort Bragg for more than 3 years and recently the Brewing Co has changed. I love that they still have Pint Night on Thursday. It is always good to have beer at a good price and take home a nice souvenir glass. The food is the problem. They have changed the menu and added pizza and removed most of what I considered bar food. No burgers. No fries. No wings. The pizza is very overpriced and the other options are as well. Étouffée is good but on a pizza???? Come on guys. Have stopped eating there. Now I just go for beer and then somewhere else for a good burger.

2  Thank SCostello69

Reviewed 3 July 2013

Service was terrible and the food only mediocre. We had been told in the past that it was worth going even if you don't drink the suds.

2  Thank George F
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Always will be a bit of a wait to be seated, but thats because the beers and food are so good. Have eaten here a few times and it has never let me down.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

Opened after being closed to redo resteraunt . Came back with a completely different menue . Missed the old one until we tried the Cajun inspired shrimp dish. Almost erased the memory of the old but not quite. But still the best beer going anywhere.

Reviewed 3 February 2013

Found this place while on vacation through Fort Bragg area last August. It was a cold and dark evening, but once we were inside, we had no trouble getting a nice booth to warm up in. We started with the clam chowder, which was savory and delicious. I ordered the fish and chips which was fried nicely in a crispy batter; not over-done or greasy. My husband ordered the prime rib and garlic fries, which he said was one of the best he has had. Our waiter was friendly and prompt with our food. I remember when we can out here last May while on our Honeymoon, which we mentioned to our server, and later was kindly offered a dessert to share on the House. We ordered their berry cobbler with vanilla ice cream, which was also very good. This kind of service, food, and thoughtfulness is what prompted our second visit, ordering the same well-prepared, satisfying dishes, and will likely do the same for our next visits to Fort Bragg in the future.

1  Thank desiree w