The Beachcomber Motel and Spa on the Beach
US$64
Super 8 Fort Bragg(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$82
Holiday Inn Express Fort Bragg(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$133
Seabird Lodge - a Signature Inn(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$112
Surf & Sand Lodge(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$176
Hotels.com
Shoreline Cottages(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$132
Surf Motel and Gardens(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$72
Beach House Inn(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$118
Travelocity
Ocean View Lodge(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$167
Hotwire.com
Harbor Lite Lodge(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$112
Travelocity
All reviewsglass beachsecond floorwalking pathdog parkocean viewgas firecontinental breakfasteasy access to the beachsliding doorcrashing wavesupstairs roombagelssouth endpudding creeklove this placeenjoy the viewsliders
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 September 2011

My Wife and I recently returned to the Fort Bragg / Mendocino area Where we spent our Honeymoon almost 36 years ago. and have occasionally visited from time to time over the years. One of the things we have allways enjoyed was the peace and quite of this area the romantic feel, great sea food the rugged coast and beaches. (especially Glass Beach), This hotel was very knowledgeable in the local activities, events and sggested sites and eateries. They are very close to the surf and beach area and within short walking distance of great views.
I would recommend to anyone traveling to Fort Bragg area to stay at this hotel it offers great views is easy off and on the main Highway, very clean, close to food and downtown.. This is the second time that we have stayed here and will visit them again.Great value !

Room Tip: staying on the second floor offers great views. (my choice) but if you like stepping out of your room onto a walking path that leads to headlands and beach the first floor is great as well>
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2011

My family recently had a family reunion at the Beachcomber. What more can I say: Great ocean-side views, wonderful service, comfortable and quaint accommodations among many other intangibles.

Fort Bragg is a small, yet friendly and beautiful community. For a small town there's a lot to do- golf, shop, swim, etc.

All-in-all, I'll keep it simple, If I ever go back to Fort Bragg, I will stay nowhere else but the Beachcomber.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2011

Been to Mendocino, Ft Bragg many times but never realized the beauty of Ft Bragg
is the Northern end.
Motel simple clean, right on the beach-Perfect for the money
We'll be back.......

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2011

Although the location of this motel is lovely, I would not stay here again, and I would not recommend it to friends or family. I thought we would be in a room with a fireplace and a spa tub for the price I paid but that was not the case. The room was okay but was not a good value for the money. They did offer a nice continental breakfast each day in the lobby, and the location was nice. There were issues with the cleanliness of the room and each time I saw the housekeeping staff, they were talking trash, and not working. As we were next to the laundry room, we saw them quite often. Disappointed with this place as the website made it look and seem very different from the reality. Oh, and both queen size beds in the room were strangely tilted -- very odd.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2011

We were very impressed and pleased with our selection of this property. The room was excellent and exceeded our expectations. The bed was extremely comfortable, cozy and the sheets were very nice. The bathroom was great. I was most impressed with two things: 1) the lovely ocean view, and 2) the immaculate room. The room was very clean which made us truly comfortable. I am a very fussy traveler and I was impressed with this property.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple