“Great Customer Service & Loved our Room!”

The Beachcomber Motel and Spa on the Beach
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Fort Bragg
Redding, California
“Great Customer Service & Loved our Room!”
Reviewed 25 May 2010

The Customer Service was great!

We checked out two of their rooms. We decided to spend a little more money to stay in the remodeled rooms.
It was great opening up our slider and watching the ocean.
The breakfast is simple.
I loved the location!
I truly enjoyed the beautiful scenery and relaxing, it was perfect!
The only thing I would do different is get to the hotel soon to enjoy the beautiful sunset on our first night!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (209)
  • Korean first
Cottonwood, California
Reviewed 23 May 2010

I use a lot of various motels all over the western United States. The thing I love the most about being at the Beachcomber is that I can always count on excellent customer service.

The staff goes the extra mile to assure questions are answered and quests are given information needed to get where ever needed in the area.

They gave me excellent tips to see the true glass beach in it's full glory, including tide chart info.

The room was clean and trendy. The bed was very comfortable. I got plenty of well needed sleep.

Most important I felt safe. Being a lone traveler has it's scary moments. At the Beachcomber I felt Safe and in Good Hands !

The views are Unbeatable !

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business
Ca.
Reviewed 19 April 2010

took the wife on a suprise getaway and had a fantastic time. from the beautiful views and relaxing rooms everything was great. the staff were freindly and the rooms were very clean. what a great time!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
Northern California
Reviewed 15 April 2010

After a bad experience w/another motel, and searching Fort Bragg for a place to stay, we found The Beachcomber. The staff was very accommodating to our needs and very friendly.
The rooms were quiet and clean, and the price was right! Location! Location! Location! Our back door opened right up to breathtaking views! I was impressed! Family oriented and pet friendly. I definitely will be returning there.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with friends
California
Reviewed 13 April 2010

My husband and I were traveling through Fort Bragg on our way north to visit family. We only planned to stay the one night and get back on the road, but we were so captivated by the beautiful view from our room, the ambiance of the town and The Beachcomber, as well as the friendly staff at The Beachcomber, that we decided to stay a second night. We're so glad we did! It was so much more than we were looking for that we knew we were going to come back this year with our kids and our bikes. I've been looking forward to it since we left, thanks to all the information we received on sights and activities from the staff.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
California
Reviewed 12 April 2010

This was not our first trip to the Beachcomber and it most certainly will not be our last. We have stayed a dozen times for several different reasons. We have never been disappointed. The rooms are clean and comfortable. I understand that they just remodeled and can't wait to go again. The staff is friendly, helpful and always willing to suggest great restaurants and activities. The view is unbeatable. You are literally right on the beach. A great bike/walk path runs along the hotel. It is great for couples who want to take romantic walks along the cliffs and the beach. Or families that want easy beach access from their hotel. This is by far our favorite place on the coast.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2010

This is a family favorite. This is the place I proposed to my wife. Our six week old had her first trip to the Beachcomber.

I have traveled the world, and I still think one of the best views in the world is watching the sun set from the patio at the Beach Comber.

I would suggest this hotel to anyone. Even on a cold rainy day, you can cozy up with your lover and enjoy the view and the down time.

• Stayed January 2010