“Great Place, clean, comfortable, nostalgec.”
Review of Colombi Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Fort Bragg
Colombi Motel
Ranked #14 of 23 Hotels in Fort Bragg
Reviewed 5 January 2011

My clutch blew and I found myself in Fort Bragg, The garage recommended the Colombi, I haven't seen, what we used to call an Auto Court for years. Each unit is separated by a carport so no one shares a common wall. Each unit is like a suite with a living / kitchen area, a bedroom and a bath. My unit had been recently painted, and renovated. It was well kept,clean, quite, comfortable, and the price was right. It is not fancy, a little off the beaten track and the office is in the grocery store across the street..

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank jack m
There are newer reviews for Colombi Motel

Reviewed 30 December 2010

modest, affordable hotel in an off-the-beaten path location near downtown fort bragg. short drive to the coast. it was cleaner than many other more expensive hotels, and quiet. the proprietors were friendly and helpful. free wi-fi to boot. covered parking separated each room. room included a complete kitchen.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 December 2010

I have been coming to the Colombi Motel for around 10 years...They are always friendly and helpful for my vacation needs... Very reasonable with kitchens in the rooms as well ... It is great for families and plenty of things to do close ... Plop,plop.fizz,fizz oh what a relief it is...

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 September 2010

If you need a room with a kitchen for an extended period this would be a great value, but we just needed a place for the night and the kitchen was useless to us. The room had a stale smell, but was spotless with a comfortable bed and pillows. Noise wasn't a problem, but the wireless internet connection was poor. The laudry mat next door was handy and the market has an amazing selection and the employees are exceptionally friendly.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2010

I needed a room for a quick overnight stay and when calling to make the reservation was told they had a very small room with a double bed available. Once again when checking in I was warned that it was a very small room. This was room IA which is indeed small but after all the warnings and knowing the age and vintage of the property I was unprepared for the sparkling cleanliness of the room. This property is the old style Motor Court with individual carports between the rooms and room IA is actually one of the carports converted into a room. However it still had a double bed, closet, desk, TV armoire and a small bathroom. The room would be tight for two but was perfect for one for quick overnight accommodations. I could have spent 3x more and gone to the HI Express but I guarantee the room and property would not have been as clean or quiet as I experienced here. This family take pride in their facility and the motel is a jewel of the beaten path in Ft. Bragg.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2010

Reception in the market was not particularly welcoming, but efficient.
Room very clean and comfortable, with plenty of facilities for self catering.
Very quiet and comfortable. Slept very well. Car parking under cover beside the room.
Excellent value.
Colombi Market ok, but also found the quaint old Purity Market.
Eggheads good for breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2010

I am staying here as I write this review. What a great little place! So cozy and quiet. I will come back in a heartbeat. Check in at the market was a breeze very friendly. The box of dishes/cooking utensils is very adequate for making simple meals. I brought along my own travel coffee press so it's easy to make my own if I don't care to go over to the market for the free stuff. The beds are comfortable and the place is truly squeaky clean and the Wifi works great. I am in one of the two bedroom units and it is great. My sister and I are traveling together to get away from the Southern California crush and we aren't sure we want to leave!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family