Country Inn Bed & Breakfast
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Beach House Inn(Fort Bragg)
View Hotel
Old Coast Hotel(Fort Bragg)
View Hotel
Ocean Breeze Lodge(Fort Bragg)
Colombi Motel(Fort Bragg)
View Hotel
Ebb Tide Lodge(Fort Bragg)
View Hotel
Motel 6 Fort Bragg(Fort Bragg)
View Hotel
All reviewsb bstuffed french toasthot tubskunk trainglass beachlemon curdattic roomsunrise roomfresh eggswarm cookieswonderful hoststea and coffeeorange juicenorth coast brewerypeaceful stayfirst morningenjoyed our stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

I love this bed and breakfast. They've put in a bunch of nice touches (in the common area, they serve wine and cheese on Saturday afternoon, there is a stack of crocheted throws to use, if you're chilly). We only stayed one night. The feel of the place was gently used. I'm a bit of a klutz and worry about breaking nice things. I could relax here.

The location is central to "downtown" Fort Bragg, and we easily walked to dinner at Piaci Pub and Pizzaria, to Headlands Coffeehouse for live music and to North Coast Brewery for a final beer.

We slept in Grandma's attic. It was a warm room at the top of the stairs with slanted roof line that challenged my 6'2" boyfriend. Also the bathroom only has a claw foot tub, with a handheld shower attachment. It worked for me, but talk people will have to negotiate the slanted ceiling when getting out.

The niche where the bed is located did create an amplification chamber for the snorers, and I will sleep at the other end of the bed, when I go back.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ArtieDart
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Our two breakfasts were excellent and the help was very available and flexible. Bed and bedding made us want to buy the comforter. Decor a nice blend of antique and art. Can walk to downtown and beaches easily. Will stay again.

Room Tip: Pomo is the most quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 December 2013

We have stayed here a number of times now and find it to be delightful. It is comfortable in an authentic, old-time Fort Bragg way, but even more than that it has a wonderful, subtle spirit to the place that is very satisfying and rejuvenating. I think it reflects (the innkeeper) Christine's caring and interest in doing things right, in combination with the old-time Fort Bragg vibe. The breakfasts are wonderful and most often comes with very interesting people around the dinning-room table.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Our recent stay in Fort Bragg at the Country Inn was very pleasant. Christine, the manager, is an awesome cook and innkeeper. She went the "extra mile" to make our stay very memorable. The Country Inn is well located and within walking distance to downtown. We used our folding bikes to see the sights and sounds of Fort Bragg and the beautiful sunsets this coastal town has to offer. She also offers WIFI for those of you who want stay connected. We really had a lot fun and thank you Christine for a very wonderful stay!!!

Room Tip: Pick a room near the back of the house where Christine puts out the home-made cookies (she's a wonderful cook) . She has sooo many goodies for you to indulge in!!!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank robles99
Reviewed 26 November 2013

My husband and I planned to stay here for his birthday, but he was called away to work and so I travelled alone.

The inn staff were so very sweet and friendly, it was like being with family or very old friends. The room was incredibly perfect - and just as it is reflected on their web page, and the best part of the trip for me was their dog - Riley.

You never know he is there until you need a hug or need to see him, and then he is very accommodating!

There was no awkward moments, no overstated rules, no additional requirements, other than relax and enjoy yourself and they are there to assist in any way they can.

I am looking forward to returning - with my husband - in order to share the wonderful experience I had while I stayed at the inn for couple days!

Thank you for such exceptional hospitality!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo