“Good Flavoring”

Ranked #31 of 88 Restaurants in Fort Bragg
Price range: US$6 - US$23
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: just opened (in April 2012?) at the south end of Fort Bragg on Highway 1. Attracting lots of interest.
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We had the The Q sandwhich, We would prefer that the meat not be served on top of the Texas toast -- The macaroni and potatoe salad was good. Price was reasonable

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I had the rock fish sandwich, my husband had the pulled pork sandwich along with fries, Mac n cheese and baked beans. Worth the stop. Small place but clean. Dog friendly

Reviewed 6 July 2014

My husband and I had the pulled pork sandwich and the fish and chips...which were both delicious. The fish was blackened instead of deep fried and was a pleasant surprise. Fries were perfect and we really enjoyed the meal. We will definitely go back next trip to Fort Bragg.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Ww stopped here because just about every other restaurant we could find in Ft. Bragg was already closed at 7:30. We were so glad we did! We ordered the combo plate with brisket, chicken and baby back ribs. Absolutely delicious! The rib meat just fell off the bones, the brisket - and there was a lot of it- was tender and juicy, and the chicken was moist and yummy. The sauces were great! The Carolina Tangy had a hint if raspberries and the Memphis Sweet was wonderful. For a total of $27, which included one iced tea, it can't be beat. Will definitely try it again!!

1  Thank sugarpike
Reviewed 5 June 2014

They make everything from scratch, including their sauces. They make a Carolina Mustard sauce to die for. The fries are too heavy, oily, but everything else what finger-linkin' good. We had the pork sandwiches, ribs, and chicken. Yummy! Their slaw and pulled pork were outstanding, like what you'd expect at a four-star restaurant. Sweet, light and tangy...incredibly flavorful. If I were looking for a small business to take nationwide, I'd pick The Q. And they are quite reasonably priced to boot. I hope you eat here for sure. I know I will next I am in town. We had three dinners in the area. We are at The Q on the second and third night. We would have done so on the fourth, LOL, if we had the chance.