“Hard to imagine a better guide experience”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mendocino Bike Sprite
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Just back from four consecutive days riding in the Mendocino Redwoods expertly guided by Nick and Roo from Mendocino Bike Sprite. I'm still suffering from my adrenaline overdose.

Highly, highly recommended.

You want more? They know every inch of the area, which is very complex and virtually devoid of signage. They know how to handle a big group so everyone is challenged but not destroyed. They know how to turn a tangle of trails into a perfect symphony of climbs and descents. They were also very funny, informative and seemed like old friends by the end. I was very sad to stop riding, even if my legs weren't!

I wasn't involved in setting it up, but my friend who did said that Amy was a pleasure to work with and very efficient.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

We arranged one of the most memorable mountain biking weekends of my life through Bike Sprite, and their guides Nick and Roo. The riding was EPIC, offering everything that the area has - spectacular scenery, challenging trails, amazing forests, exciting, incredible - superlatives fail to describe - THE GNAR! There, I said it. Nick and Roo are the best guides I've ever had, and I've done numerous other guided big trips with other companies - these guides were the BOMB! We were a large, diverse group of enthusiastic gear-heads and they ensured that everyone had a great time. They consulted us on every ride, offering different options depending on various factors - the weather, what level of suffering we wanted to have on the climbs, technical downhill, tight, twisty singletrack - very interactive. Great communication, great sense of humor, excellent customer service - far exceeded my expectations. I recommend Bike Sprite and Nick and Roo to anyone that wants to have a world class mountain biking adventure riding the Fort Bragg\Mendocino trails.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

The cycling was excellent and well guided. Definitely worth doing.
The organisation beforehand was awful. Returned call only after 6 attempts to contact them, minimal help with renting bikes (we had flown in from the uk without ours) and yet they had own bikes in store, but due to recent loss of workshop would not rent these to us, resulting in our driving to Mendocino to rent appropriate bikes for 24hours. Then the directions to the trail head were inadequate, fortunately a friendly local saved our ride.

1  Thank 544Claire123