“Yummy local treat”

Add it.
Relish
Ranked #45 of 86 Restaurants in Fort Bragg
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Just an FYI they are closed on Sundays. This place is great. Quirky and fun place to eat! The BLT dog is great! The new owners are expanding the menu with salads and tamales as well. Everyone is super friendly.. Worth going in and enjoying this local joint!

1  Thank J G
There are newer reviews for Relish

Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

I personally love hot dogs and talked my wife into eating lunch there. Hot Dog menu was good and the value was OK. Very large group came in after us. My wife noticed our hot dogs where done sitting at the window for 5 minutes. I had to go up front that the lady didn't remember my order from 5 minutes before. Really? I would not recommend.

Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

This place is pretty good for a quick snack. They have all sorts if hot dogs and sausages. They even have gluten free hot dogs and buns which was great for me so I could actually eat something with my husband! I had the House Dog with a gluten free bun and while it wasn't the best I've ever bad it was tasty and fresh. My husband had the Reuben Dog and loved it. Would come back again!

1  Thank Michelle A
Reviewed 11 August 2013

This is a small and unassuming little place in downtown Fort Bragg, but their choices of hot dogs is great. We had their veggie dogs, Chicago style, and just loved them. The pickle relish they put on them is super bright green - but I didn't care. It was delicious. The people in there are nice too. It's a popular place with fast turnover, but it's not noisy or chaotic. It's just a nice little place for lunch.

1  Thank Nancy H
Reviewed 28 July 2013

It was around 2 p.m. and the kids were little hungry. So in front of Relish there was a free parking space and we entered.
1 x Cesar salad, 1 x Cesar salad with chicken stripes and 6 chicken wings. The salad was okay (what could you do wrong with it), but the stripes were below average and the wings came out of a "heating box". Maybe they were laying there already for hours. So was their taste....I stopped eating after 2 of them.
Even for a snack not to recommand.