“Not great for kids”
Review of Relish

Relish
Ranked #41 of 88 Restaurants in Fort Bragg
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

They didn't have many kids friendly options and the polish dog wasn't what it was all made it out to be...especially for the price. Not impressed

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Visiting for the weekend and got in to town late in the afternoon. My wife said let's try a dog. We ordered a Casper (House) dog and a Beef dog, The dogs were very good. The buns were extremely fresh and the condiments where put on with attention to detail.

The presentation was excellent (wish I had taken a photo) and the lady at the counter was very nice. She even offered a suggestion for our dinner stop that night. This is one place I will stop when I am in town.

1  Thank Tim L
Reviewed 19 December 2013

This place is pretty much as you would expect in the ambience department...NONE! BUT, the dogs and the service were very good. This is a place you can duck into on the main drag of downtown Ft. Bragg for a quick bite when you don't want to spend a lot of your time or money for lunch.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Just an FYI they are closed on Sundays. This place is great. Quirky and fun place to eat! The BLT dog is great! The new owners are expanding the menu with salads and tamales as well. Everyone is super friendly.. Worth going in and enjoying this local joint!

1  Thank J G
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

I personally love hot dogs and talked my wife into eating lunch there. Hot Dog menu was good and the value was OK. Very large group came in after us. My wife noticed our hot dogs where done sitting at the window for 5 minutes. I had to go up front that the lady didn't remember my order from 5 minutes before. Really? I would not recommend.