“Very surprised” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Mountain View, California
“Very surprised”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

We arrived in Fort Bragg around 3pm and most of the restaurant were closed. We wanted to grab a bite so we strolled into Relish. The lady behind the counter was nice and the link I got was good. I was actually surprised at how good it was. I had wished I had ordered two. Food came fast and at a reasonable price.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Hotelman08

• Turkish first
Paradise, California
“Great for a quick lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Their hotdogs are very good, my girlfriend and I stopped in for a simple lunch.
The hotdogs tasted fresh and the bun was very soft. The price was pretty cheap for the quality and size of the hot dogs. The attention to detail on the presentation of the toppings was pretty cool! I would stop in there again if I needed a simple lunch again.

1 Thank SJsharks111410
Klamath, California
“Not great for kids”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

They didn't have many kids friendly options and the polish dog wasn't what it was all made it out to be...especially for the price. Not impressed

San Francisco, United States
“Just right for a quick lunch.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

Visiting for the weekend and got in to town late in the afternoon. My wife said let's try a dog. We ordered a Casper (House) dog and a Beef dog, The dogs were very good. The buns were extremely fresh and the condiments where put on with attention to detail.

The presentation was excellent (wish I had taken a photo) and the lady at the counter was very nice. She even offered a suggestion for our dinner stop that night. This is one place I will stop when I am in town.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Tim L
Monterey, CA
“great hotdogs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013

This place is pretty much as you would expect in the ambience department...NONE! BUT, the dogs and the service were very good. This is a place you can duck into on the main drag of downtown Ft. Bragg for a quick bite when you don't want to spend a lot of your time or money for lunch.

Visited December 2013