“Good Fresh food! ”

Sea Pal Cove Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 89 Restaurants in Fort Bragg
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

All good! Not too pricey. It's a order at the counter and they bring it to you joint. Seating is outside on deck. You can bring you're pooch too. Limited menu....but everything is good:) we will go back!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

The line was too long on Monday, an hour wait, so we went back on Tuesday. It was down to 30 minutes. The wait was worth it as the fish was just a wonderful golden brown.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Wondered about how to rate this,place, 4 1/2 or 5 stars. Their fish is wonderful, ambiance a bit wanting. We ordered salmon and chips and prawns and chips. The prawns were gigantic, my guess 12 to the pound, juicy, sweet and perfectly cooked, 5 in the order. The salmon, 4 pieces, about 2 inches by 3 inches of the tenderest, sweetest. good tasting fresh caught salmon ever, fit for a monarch! I take away a fraction for the fries, almost great but not quite. Did I mention that I started with the best ever clam chowder? You pump your own excellent tartar sauce into little paper cups as you do your ketchup and cocktail sauces, all first rate. A few little tables were available inside, but it was stuffy and the flies congregating, we chose to eat at big tables on the dock with seagulls and pelikans and fishing boats coming up the channel and young men gutting and filleting their catch close by. Service was good, order at the counter, get a number for your table and they bring it right out, 5 to 10 minutes later! No wine was available. We will return :)

Reviewed 7 August 2014

This is a great, affordable place to have lunch. A limited menu, but everything we had was delicious, and you get plenty of food. Its outdoor seating only, making for a great harbor experience. You can watch the fisherman haul in their catch while chowing down. Will return!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

My husband and I chose Sea Pal because we were traveling with our dog, and they are dog friendly. We were so glad we did. We ordered fish and chips, and a bowl of clam chowder, along with a micro brew apiece. I was a little surprised by the fact that a majority of the seating is outside on the deck at the harbor, and the tables are pretty much family style, but it made for an awesome experience. We were able to watch the boats go in and out of the harbor, and also, because we went on a Friday, we were able to enjoy the bonfire, which took the chill off the night. It took a few minutes to get our food, but it gave us time to converse with our table-mates, and take in the view. The fish and chips were amazing. Cooked to perfection with the right balance of breading to fish. Also, their malt vinegar was the perfect compliment. The clam chowder was awesome! Again with balance, I was able to taste the clams, celery, carrots, and potatoes, not one flavor overpowered the other. It was delicious, and both my husband and I cleaned our plates.