“Pizza, beer and shrimp...what more can you ask?” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of North Coast Brewing Company

North Coast Brewing Company
Ranked #8 of 84 Restaurants in Fort Bragg
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Soups
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Medford, Oregon
“Pizza, beer and shrimp...what more can you ask?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

On the third night of a short trip down the northern California coast, I had yet to have seafood in a restaurant, and was anxious to get something fresh and local. I had my mind on a place on the harbor where I'd been a few years ago with friends, but the hubby didn't like the look of the menu there. I was feeling a bit sulky, but we headed to a brew pub he'd spotted right on Hwy. 101. I found a couple of options that made me happy on their menu, so in we went. It was really warm in the restaurant for some reason (window seat in the late afternoon sun, I guess) but once we got over that things went well. The servers were very attentive and assured me that the shrimp used in the Shrimp and Chips was indeed fresh. Hubby ordered a mushroom pizza and a pint of one of the stouts brewed directly across the street at their brewery. We both enjoyed our food... the pizza had a little less sauce than we like, but it worked well with the mushrooms... allowed you to enjoy their flavor. My shrimp were delectable. Fries were tasty and the coleslaw very mild, but good. Hubby enjoyed his beer, but wished in retrospect that he'd ordered their five beer sampler. It seemed a little spendy, our meals were each early $20. But, it must have been happy hour or something, because the beer was only $4. So, everybody was happy - he got his beer and pizza, and I got my shrimp. My biggest complaint might sound weird...I swear a man must have designed the women's room. The toilet paper dispenser was on the wall right next to the toilet tank... you had to be a contortionist to reach it. But, we'd go back if in Fort Bragg again. The end.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Milwaukee
“Great Beer, Expensive food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

I like to go to Brewery Pubs/Restaurants and sample the beers. Here I had a five beer sampler for $9.50, which consisted of their five most potent beers in four ounce sampler glasses. I must admit I liked them all... However, the food, as others have mentioned, is average and expensive... $19 for fish and chips....
If I were to return, I would eat elsewhere first and drink here...

mbehjh
“Great beers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

We stopped here for lunch. The pizza was good and the beers were great. We tried the samples of all of them. There are some unusual flavors.

Inverness, United Kingdom
“Disappointing food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

Beers good but there are better places locally for beer.
Food average pub grub, nothing fresh, wine awful

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Only Thing Great Is The Beer”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Food spendy for a pub. Had to send my ceasar salad back. Who can't make a ceasar salad? It was fun to try different beers!