North Cliff Hotel
US$66
Emerald Dolphin Inn & Mini Golf(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$113
Holiday Inn Express Fort Bragg(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$142
Seabird Lodge - a Signature Inn(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$112
Harbor Lite Lodge(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$113
Hotels.com
Shoreline Cottages(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$143
Ocean View Lodge(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$209
Priceline
Surf Motel and Gardens(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$79
Surf & Sand Lodge(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$168
Priceline
US$214
US$165
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfog horngas fireplacenoyo harborcontinental breakfastno elevatorjacuzzi tubtop floorthird floorbalcony doorfishing boatsocean viewrooms are hugewine glasseswatching the sunsetsized bedlight sleeperbeautiful room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 May 2011

This hotel has it all. The rooms are spacious, well appointed and have a lovely balconey overlooking the ocean and entrance to Fort Bragg Harbor. Our room had a spacious refrigerator, microwave and safe for your valuables. The bathroom is well equipped and has a wonderful shower and both my wife and I slept very well on the comfortable mattress. There was a nice continental breakfast in the fridge each day with complimentary juices. This is definitely worth a repeat visit.

The only negative is up to three floors of stairs to get to the rooms. The third floor rooms are worth it if you can make it.

1  Thank twigaduma2016
Reviewed 19 May 2011

The North Cliff is in a superb location with stunning views . We stayed 2 nights and it rained loads but we still loved the views of the ocean . Loved the robes and continental breakfast in our room .

1  Thank katiepops64
Reviewed 19 May 2011

Read a lot of reviews on this site, and tried the hotel. Foghorn didn't bother us at all. Don't be fooled by their pictures which try to portray that the hotel is on a cliff over the ocean. It actually overlooks a muddy harbor area, then 500 yards out is the ocean. Being beneath the highway is somewhat disconcerting at first, but we were not at all bothered by car noise at night. We didn't have any problems during the night, but when we checked in the staff made a point of saying that they would only be there until 10 pm, leading me to wonder what happens overnight if you have a problem? The breakfast left in the refrigerator is nice, but wrapping watermelon in plastic in the afternoon turns it to mush by morning! And we didn't drink our juices in the morning, intending to have them when we returned, but still expected additional bottles of juice for the following morning breakfast. Not so- I guess if you don't drink the juice, they save the expense and don't give you others for the next day- saving money on us. It was still a reasonable place for the money, and while in the area we didn't see other options in the mid-price range that would be better. We stayed on the first floor because neither of us can use jacuzzis (health issues), and our view was the same as our friends on the third floor. We did hear people walking above a few times, but nothing bad. Agree with others that the furnishing/decor are extremely outdated. Pink tufted headboards and wallpaper borders and mirrored dressers went out in the 70s. And the carpet is very old. That being said, I don't stay in a hotel to get decorating tips.

Room Tip: Lower floors ok if you don't want a jacuzzi
1  Thank basil000
Reviewed 15 May 2011

The view alone sells the place, but they seal the deal with a fireplace and patio, plus wonderful conveniences like convenient parking, mini-fridge, safe and microwave. Free internet, too! I loved it and will definitely be back.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 May 2011

First let me say that my wife and I have stayed at several hotels in the Fort Bragg area and the Norh Cliff Hotel has got all them beat by far. We had reservations for April 29th and 30th and the check in was a very fast and easy. We were shown exactly where our room was and where we could park that was easy access to our room. Now upon entering our room which was room 309 the view we had that over looked the entrance to Noyo Harbor and also the view out over the ocean was amazing. Our room had a jacuzzi which was by the window that over looked the ocean and a fireplace at the end of the jacuzzi. Now I have to say both the wife and I enjoyed very much sitting in the jacuzzi with a glass of wine and watching as the sun set over the ocean every night. It was romantic and beautiful relaxing in the jacuzzi and seeing the sun disappear with all the orange and yellow colors till they faded away then watching as darkness fell.

I had emailed the hotel earlier after we had made reservation asking about a certain eating establishment and they informed me that it was again open and would be more than happy to make reservations for us. So I advised them of a date and time and also asked if they would see if we could get a window seat to over look the ocean. Upon check in I asked about our dinner reservations and they confirmed that we had dinner for 2 and we would be seated next to a window. Now we were sat with a view of the ocean and the entrance to Noyo Harbor so we watched the coming into the harbor as we ate dinner.

They went out of there way to insure every thing was what we wanted. It was an excellent place to spend our 30th wedding anniversary. Both my wife and I were very pleased with the staff, the room, in fact the entire experience with our stay. And I can say we will be staying there again in our future trips to Fort Bragg.

And I thank the staff of the North Cliff Hotel for having such a great hotel. You peole made out anniversary a memorable experience again thank you.

Room Tip: Ask for a 3 floor room if you request a jacuzzi a.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple