“A Fort Bragg Must!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We've been coming to Fort Bragg for over 20 years and going to D'Aurelio's for dinner is ALWAYS part of the plan.
That being said- sometimes the wait can be upwards of 30 minutes or more and sometimes the service can be a bit slow, but...once you bite into a slice of the homemade bread you know why you waited so long.
The restaurant itself is situated behind a hotel in a strip mall, don't be discouraged, you're in Fort Bragg!

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Ordered take out while staying at the motel 6 across the street. I will say I was pleasantly surprised. I got the shrimp pasta which had just the right amount of garlic, butter, wine, and cheese; I could taste all the ingredients without any of them being overpowering. The shrimp were cooked perfectly. The pasta came with a salad which was fresh and the house dressing was great. I would definitely come back if in Ft Bragg again.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

great for famlies, coulples etc. the only dislike is the hours, i.e. 4-9 or something like that, and not alot of room in their, so the wait can be a little. the food is great, price is fair, and sometimes they'll even give the kids a lil dough to build and throw through their stove for them :)

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Very much a local's pizza joint. It's hidden away in a strip mall near the town center. We ordered a small pizza, salad, and carafe of the house wine. The salad was massive (even though we only ordered a half portion) but delicious in that old school American Italian way. The pizza was okay although that may have been because of our over the top topping choices. The wine was awful! I was hoping for chianti like but got lambrusco minus the bubbles. Too bad as there are great wineries in the area. My mother loved the fresh baked bread. Service was fine but the food seemed a bit over priced.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Pretty good, a bit better than average, but I honestly do not know what others are raving about! The place is small and crowded, although all the staff is very friendly. If they are full - which they are from the moment they open - it is noisy and congested. It is popular with the locals.

The first time we ate here I ordered chicken and penne pasta with Alfredo sauce. The half portion was positively massive. It was decent, a little too garlicky for me, but with very tender chicken. My husband had eggplant Parmesan which he said was pretty good.

The bread is quite good :-)

We ate here again with some friends (they chose the restaurant) and this time had pizza. We ordered a medium which was a mistake as it was *huge*, and even though we are not particularly light eaters we still had leftovers for days! We did like that you could get customized crust and cheese amount. We had the 'heavy' cheese which was a ton of cheese. The pizza was good enough and the dough is freshly made.

Our overall impressions from our two dinners would equal about "3½" dots. Not bad at all, but I doubt if we will return next time we are in town. Maybe we'd get a *small* pizza to go!