“My Favorite Fish 'n Chips Anywhere!”
Review of Cap'n Flints - CLOSED

Cap'n Flints
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 March 2014

If you love lightly breaded and fried fish baskets this is the place to go... it is a MUST go to every time we are in Fort Bragg

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Wow...Cap'n Flints has gone down hill. Not as I remembered. Food was just ok....use to be superior. Service was ok.

1  Thank pjmartin1998
Reviewed 10 February 2014

We've been coming here since the day it opened because it's always good and consistent, But it's gotten way to expensive. My husband won't go anymore because of that and you get less with some entree's (slaw). My daughter and I go maybe once every couple months. It cost us $22 each. We spent less at a Very nice restaurant out of town with cloth napkins and tablecloths. Sorry Ralph (Cap'n flint) have you been loosing locals?

1  Thank GrandmaD2014
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

Found ourselves in Fort Bragg on New Year's Day with not much more than fast food places open.
So after a quick call to check on hours Cap'n Flints it was. We were seated right away and told they would be closed for the next week and at this fish seafood restaurant they were OUT of fish??? Realy. We ordered the fried shrimp meal typical with fries an cole slaw. Surprise it was actually very good, batter fried not breaded, the slaw was good not sweet and the fries were fresh and tasty. I would actually go back hoping to try a fish meal .

Reviewed 1 November 2013

My wife and I had dinner here last week and really enjoyed the meal. The food was great! I would definitely return. This is a very casual café atmosphere, not a fancy place by any means, but prices were acceptable...be aware cash and check only!

1  Thank g k