“Lovely, clean and spacious rooms”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Motel 6 Fort Bragg

Motel 6 Fort Bragg
Ranked #20 of 23 Hotels in Fort Bragg
Newport, United Kingdom
“Lovely, clean and spacious rooms”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this motel only one night but could have easily stayed a lot longer. Our room had a microwave and a fridge. The bed was comfy and the wifi was excellent. There is a grill restaurant on site but we didn't dine there.
We would highly recommend this motel.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Omie B, General Manager at Motel 6 Fort Bragg, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Motel 6 Fort Bragg.
I am happy to heasr you enjoyed your stay. I will share your comments with the team.
Omie Behrns

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

I can not say enough about how awesome the staff and Omie, the manager of Motel 6 are. Checking in was a pleasure, easy and efficient.. My housekeeper Irma was nice bringing extra towels and shampoo since I forgot mine. I had dropped my ring down the sink and Omie was able to have her maintenance man Jay get it back for me...Thank You so much for making my trip and stay so enjoyable!! The pool is so beautiful and sparkling clean!!!

Room Tip: When you ask for a large bathtub, they come thru with the nicest big Jacuzzi tub!!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Katie W
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your reveiw . It is alwyas a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
I will share your comments with the team. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Fort Bragg.
Grapeland, Texas, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

The hotel grounds were impeccable. The flowers and roses were beautiful. The indoor pool was great as well as the hot tub. This is great property here in Fort Bragg, however, the rooms were dated, the beds were not good at all (kings), the carpets were in need of repair. The staff there was awesome--- Kayla at the front desk is a doll and Omie the manager is wonderful. These people are stand outs and deserve to be recognized. This hotel could be great with an update which is coming soon.

Room Tip: The king beds were not good and if you stay to the right of the pool house your will get the bright...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Omie B, General Manager at Motel 6 Fort Bragg, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Dear guest ,
Thank you so much for your kind words. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
I will share your comments with my team. My apologies for the condition of our hotel. We are looking at getting a total remodel of our entire property and are in hope that we can better serve you on your next visit to Fort Bragg.
Sacramento, California, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

The price was right for the time that we stayed there. It is very close to walking distance for shopping. Had refrigerator and micro so that was a nice feature. It was a little noisy since there was a live band playing at the restaurant/bar that was on site. When turning on the hot water in the bathroom sink it barely drizzled out thus not hot water there but the shower did. For a Motel 6 it was pleasantly clean. In a pinch I would stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear valued guest,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Motel 6 Fort Bragg.
You have my apologies in regards to the music from the bar and the condtion of your room.
We at motel 6 stive for great service and a clean comfortable afforable room and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed it. Thank you for bringing the maintenance issues to my attention so I may have them fixed. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Fort Bragg.
Newcastle, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

It was really cold the night we stayed in Fort Bragg the room was huge and the bed really comfy. Bathroom was great with all my essentials tissues/hairdryer and space on the vanity. It did smell a little funky at first but once we opened the window it freshened up.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Cuddlefi5h
Omie B, General Manager at Motel 6 Fort Bragg, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Dear guest,
Thank you for your reveiw. My apologies for the odor of your room at check in. We do
try to keep all our rooms smelling fresh. I was happy to hear you enjoyed the room otherwise and am in hopes to see you again on your next visit to Fort Bragg.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Wasn't expecting much because it was a Motel 6 but we were pleasantly surprised. Very nice clean rooms. Didn't smell stale or smoky. Pool and spa were just a nice and clean. The people at the front desk were very helpful and friendly, Trent is GREAT! Nice place to stay on a budget. You won't be disappointed. Close walking distance to everything in town. Great restaurant shares the grounds.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Coby S
Thank you so much for your great reveiw! It is always a pleasure to hear positive feedback in regards to my staff. Trent is one of my best. I will share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Fort Bragg.
Sincerely
Sheridan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

This was the cleanest Motel 6 I have stayed in in a long time. Everything we needed was delivered promptly, by very a friendly staff. Restaurant and bar on site were great. Would diffinately stay there agaiin.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank 645charlenen
Omie B, General Manager at Motel 6 Fort Bragg, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a reveiw. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback in regards to my team and the service you received . I will share your comments with the team. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Fort Bragg.