Weller House Inn
US$64
Super 8 Fort Bragg(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$215
US$194
Hotels.com
North Cliff Hotel(Fort Bragg)
US$236
Beach House Inn(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$108
Seabird Lodge - a Signature Inn(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$95
Surf & Sand Lodge(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$178
Hotwire.com
Shoreline Cottages(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$143
Emerald Dolphin Inn & Mini Golf(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$152
Surf Motel and Gardens(Fort Bragg)(Great Value!)
US$90
All reviewswater towerthird floorhighest pointtulip roomball roomorange marmaladetango lessonslily roomradiant floor heatingaqua roomskunk trainglass beachclaw foot tubtop floorlotus rootlarge dance floortallest building
Reviewed 31 August 2012

Enjoyed a wonderful summer getaway in beautiful northern California and was fortunate enough to find this little gem for the last couple of nights in Fort Bragg. Let me start by saying I am a tough critic when it comes to hotel/ B&Bs. The Weller House Inn exceeded my expectations and was everything I could hope for! The rooms were so charming ( being there on a weekday I got lucky enough to get a tour and a peek into many rooms) Each had a big comfortable bed with quality white sheets and comforter ( One of my pet peeves are those floral quilts/ bed spreads... they don't feel clean or comfortable!) These beds were plush and welcoming and one can't help but sleep in later than normal. Being a bathaholic I was thrilled to see beautiful bathtubs in each room, ours was a bigger jacuzzi style with jets while others were big claw foots (LOVE!). The ambiance throughout this place creates a wonderful balance of charm and nostalgia. I could see writers being very inspired here. The owner clearly has an eye, and great taste. I love that it feels so bright and clean with an antique feel. I also felt very at ease and comfortable here, it felt nurturing and laid back, no pressure to socialize or be up early, but the hostess was around and perfectly available. Overall, I highly recommend this place, it's also centrally located with a view of the ocean you can't beat, plus you can walk to everything. Oh, and the breakfasts at this B&B are so special and delicious, don't miss it!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Juner0se00
Reviewed 30 August 2012

We found Vivian's place in the CA Assoc of B&B Inns. We loved it at first site! The house was clean, charming, and beautifully decorated. We were shown all available rooms and chose one with a fireplace, queen bed, and quaint little bathroom with swinging doors. Vivian was very helpful in offering suggestions of activities, restaurants, and sites to see. Breakfast was great both mornings we were there--with fresh squeezed orange juice, fresh eggs (chickens were in the backyard), yummy fruit, organic yogurt, etc. We would highly recommend The Weller House Inn!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2012

We visited Ft. Bragg end of summer and were thrilled with our visit to The Weller House Inn. Vivien has done a beautiful job of restoring the mansion and goes out of her way to make her guests feel welcome. She is very knowledgable about the area and was able to help make suggestions for our visit. The rooms are lovely and comfortable and we loved walking up to the look out over the mansion to watch the sunset. Breakfast was cozy and excellent, Vivien even used some wild blackberries we brought from the beach to make the best scones Ive had outside of Ireland. Thank you for a relaxing stay at your beautiful inn, will definitely stay again if we ever return to Ft. Bragg area.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2012

My sister and I were able to get away together for a couple of nights and were lucky enough to fall into the hands of Vivien at the historic Weller House Inn. This bed and breakfast is a treasure to be found. Each room is simply breathtaking with its attention to detail in décor and furnishing. The hostess will be doing you a favor if she doesn’t let you choose the room! On the top floor is the most special room of all, a redwood salon dating back to the 1800’s. There is a feeling of magic in the air when you step into this room. Lined with books I was happy to curl up in the window seat and be inspired by some classic literature. Breakfast is a refreshing change from the norm with fresh farm eggs, high quality yogurt, thick cut oatmeal with honey apart, whole grain bread with homemade jams and marmalade and then there is sometimes an extra treat like pancakes, or french toast. Overall there is a feeling of relax, “be at home” coming from the hostess and her helpers. When their help was needed they were eager to be of aid, and when it wasn’t our privacy was nurtured. I look forward to visiting the Weller House again! It’s a very special place.

Room Tip: You really can't go wrong when it comes to the specialness of each room. However I can imagine that if it's a full house you might want a room that's not right next to the staircase.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank 8ivy8
Reviewed 17 August 2012

Stayed at this lovely B&B on my way up the coast. Absolutely beautiful Victorian mansion with ballroom on 3rd level. Room was large, had fireplace, comfortable queen bed, and bathroom with shower. Breakfast was great with fresh fruit, strong coffee, eggs from the chickens on the property and fresh squeezed orange juice. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo