“Excellent Getaway”

Beach House Inn
Ranked #10 of 23 Hotels in Fort Bragg
Minden NV
Reviewed 7 February 2005

When ever my husband and I want to get away we think of Fort Bragg. We call the Beach House Inn Motel. Our balcony looks out onto Pudding Creek. There we can sit and see different kinds of birds and wild life. The motel has information in all rooms of the birds you might see in this sanctuary. We have even sat there and watched a deer come to the water. It's even more fun if you bring binoculars. We are also walking distant to the ocean. They aways remember us when we check in, and are always ready to assist you in any way. Of course there are many good resturants to pick from. We highly recommend The Beach House Inn Motel. Wish we were there now.

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
There are newer reviews for Beach House Inn

Reviewed 31 October 2004

We love this place and Fort Bragg. Location is nice, right on Pudding Creek and on the northern outskirts of Fort Bragg. Clean comfortable lodgings. Close to dynamite beach walks and on another plane, the North Coast Brewing Co. We have always had a great time here. Ben and Katie are great people and treat us wonderfuly.

9  Thank Pub-7
Reviewed 11 April 2004

More than a month ago, I booked 3 units at their promotional price.
After 4 hours of driving, I got to the place and I was being charged for a different amount. I was told that I misunderstood it and that I can leave the hotel.....this for a mere $27.00 difference. You can just imagine how disgusted I am. I was even told that I am not allowed to stay there again. Wow...what a threat. I suggest that if you plan on staying at this inn, that you make sure that you get a confirmation letter...not just a confirmation number. They seem to be forgetful.

9  Thank MamaTess
Yuba City, Ca.
Reviewed 9 April 2004

Our family of 4 just spent 4 night there and enjoyed our stay. The rooms are large and clean. Our bed was fair. The large TV was nice but a DVD/VHS player would have been a nice touch for night time viewing enjoyment. We walked daily down to the beach (about 15 minutes away) for sand play with the grand-daughter and kite flying.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
mtn view, ca
Reviewed 28 February 2004

The Beach House Inn was clean and nicely decorated. The soaking tub in the bedroom was incredible. It was big enough for 2 with lots of room.
There was a mini fridge and coffee service. Great hotel.

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Red Bluff, CA
Reviewed 24 November 2003

Our stay at the Beach House Inn was very enjoyable! The rooms were clean and comfortable. The way the buildings are designed with 5 rooms per structure make the rooms seem more private. The Inn was perfect for our visit. Kelli & Eugene

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 25 March 2003

Went up to Fort Bragg for a weekend - there were so many Inn's and B&B's to choose from... I chose the Beach House Inn because they have a two-for one deal during the winter - the best deal with the most amenities. Turns out that the place is spotlessly clean, smells good and is very well kept. It's located on a estuary and it's quite peaceful and relaxing. The rooms aren't very elegant but everything is new and works great. I would stay here again.

16  Thank A TripAdvisor Member