“Restaurant review”

Silver's at the Wharf
Ranked #13 of 89 Restaurants in Fort Bragg
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Pretty much each time my wife and I visit Fort Bragg, California, we eat a meal at Silver's at the Wharf. This is kind of a necessity since my wife loves sea food; me, not so much. Anyway, I can always find something on the menu that I can live with while wife feasts. The view of the harbor is fantastic. We love to watch the fishing boats come and go.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Not our first visit in the past 20 years but it has got better. The cocktails and bar service was congenial and efficient. The Chef has an outstanding Menu of fresh seafood, usually presented well and finished with the most delightful sauces. The crab cakes are outstanding! Services was attentive for a busy Saturday night. My big disappointment was my fresh BBQ King Salmon which was overdone. Having informed the waitress she said she would convey the information to the Chef - so he could make sure he got it right. That did not help me! ONLY glitch that was reflected in the tip!

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Wow did we have a great lunch! Loved the food, we had the halibut fish and chips, really snowy white, moist, delicious!
The service was fast and friendly!
Silvers was recommended by locals we met at the beach, and it did not disappoint . We had a beautiful view also. We would totally eat there again.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Wanted to sit outside for lunch and decided to check this place out. Had fish tacos for $13....they were delicious and came with rice and beans. Other items looked expensive for a lunch menu. Nice sunny day and you can watch the harbor traffic!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

We lucked out with perfect weather and the chef had his huge grills going full-speed on the outdoor deck. We took a chance and ordered grilled salmon and grilled halibut ( easy to overcook). It was superb, perfectly done, and we also ordered grilled sweet corn and summer squash. Excellent! Add to that the funky charm of a wharf setting, watching boats come and go by the bay. This restaurant is a great choice.