“Delicious Sea Food”

Silver's at the Wharf
Ranked #4 of 86 Restaurants in Fort Bragg
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We were traveling with a friend who is a chef in San Francisco. I always get nervous about recommending a restaurant to him. Good news! Dinner was fantastic! The salmon was so fresh and delicious, as was the halibut. I had the cioppino. It was so good! We got to watch the sunset from our table. We would definitely return here.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

4.5 stars... My husband and I did a 12 day driving tour of northern California. This place by far had the best food we had while on vacation. We had drinks, an appetizer and, we both got grilled salmon as the main course. Drinks were ok and the prices for drinks is what you would expect at any establishment. The appetizer was ok, but not particularly memorable. It was a shrimp stuffed grilled artichoke. The salmon was awesome. Very fresh and delicious. it was plated very pretty as well. This place is not cheap. Expect to pay. Our bill came to well over 100 bucks. To note, you do have a view here if you can get a window seat. It was ok. i can't say spectacular, but nice. Service was good here. A few notes-, while I would consider this more fine dining, you certainly do not have to dress the part. There were some folks dressed quite well, but there was a lot more dressed very casually (shorts, t-shirts, etc...). Also we ate here on a Friday night. We did not have a reservation. They were able to seat us immediately. i could not guess if that is always the case. I would think if you have a large party you may want to make a reservation.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

This is a very family friendly, higher end seafood restaurant with outstanding views if you can get a window table. Try to arrive early or do call ahead seating to get a table where you can watch the fishing boats come in for the day. The atmosphere is very nice being right down in the harbor and the service was friendly and attentive. Our waitress was very attentive to my kids and talked about her families own boat coming in with a good days catch. Sure it's a little pricy, but it's California seafood on the water and you get what you pay for in quality and service.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

This is a semi-casual seafood place. I asked about a special they had listed, but at 6 pm they were out of it. Had the seafood brochette which was good. But everything was a bit pricey.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

This restaurant was recommended by our hotel manager and although the view of the inlet was beautiful, the food was pricey and very fishy. I had the garlic clam linguine and it was too garlicky and had chewy clams. It was not my my favorite meal by any means.