“Wonderful Views”

Silver's at the Wharf
Ranked #13 of 90 Restaurants in Fort Bragg
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Silver's has a wonderful location and for the sake of the views alone, I feel like anyone would enjoy it. Frankly, there is better food around, but it sets a wonderful stage for a romantic evening. They had changed their menu from our last visit and I wish I could say it improved... Seafood is pretty good, but the sides it comes with feel like cafeteria food.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,015)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Silvers is a bit pricey but fine for a special occasion. I opted for the halibut fish and chips and received a very substantial serving of crispy fish with a mountain of string fries that were not greasy. I watched as fishing boats traveled in and out of the Noyo Harbor! I ordered the warm ollallieberry cobbler ala mode to top off my birthday meal and highly recommend sharing this treat! Service was disjointed and the staff huddled at a service counter rather than attending to the diners.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I really loved the cioppino and would go back just for that. Their portions are much larger than I thought... we got take out and the only bad part was that we ordered food for 4 people and they did forget a couple things... just check your food before you leave.

Overall the food was good and we were able walk there from where we were staying so that was super convenient.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our lovely waitress and Hanst an overall great meal and experience here at Silver's. The weather had been overcast but the view is still stunning. The salmon was excellent and the Calamari steak wasn't bad either.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A good fish house sitting right on the wharf. As we eat our lunch you can watch the fishing boats coming back in from their morning trips. The food was good; I had halibut fish and trips an it was tasty. Good wine selection from local wineries.