“Crepes”

Cuisines: American
Description: Bistro serving breakfast and lunch. (707) 725-2361
Description: Bistro serving breakfast and lunch. (707) 725-2361
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Very light crepes and stuffed with a mixed berry combo. VERY good! On this recent road trip, I was looking for a chance to have crepes and was not disappointed. The Sumatra coffee was tasty. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

I eat here frequently and love to go back. The menu is unique in that each dish has been made their own. I don't know that I have found a favorite the burgers are yummy, the salads are tasty, the breakfasts are huge. The service has always been friendly. Not always fast but always good. The hardest thing about this place it to remember that they close at 3.

Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

Most time there is a wait.... But for what? Poor service and sometimes the food is ok. Tables and menus are always sticky. Be safe and order a salad. They are huge. Come with lots of of extra time to burn and don't expect to have any requests/needs met as you will most likely be neglected!

Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

We had breakfast on Labor Day and the food and service were great. I had a breakfast wrap and it was so good and huge. We could have shared it. I could only eat half. My husband had eggs, hash browns and sausage. He said it was great and it too was more than he could eat. Service was very prompt and pleasant. We will go there again for sure when in town.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

I used to eat here all the time when I lived in Fortuna and everything I've had was good old-fashioned american food. Of special interest is their burger that is made with texas toast grilled-cheese sandwiches for the bun...amazing.