“Grandkids and even grandmother loves this place.”
Review of The Reptile Zoo

The Reptile Zoo
Reviewed 26 November 2013

We frequent this place when we have time, me and my four grandchildren. We paid for the inside tour once and were disappointed, but we love feeding the turtle and looking at all the critters that they have. Highly recommend.
Also down the strip is a second hand bookstore that is worth the time. At the other end of the strip is a comic book store. Expensive, but fun.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"fee"
"families"

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Wasn't but a few years ago you could go into this store and walk the entire store to see alot of snakes and lizards. Now they charge you to see the "zoo". There are but a few cages now for free. Mostly just merchandise for purchase. You can buy worms to feed the turtles which is great for the kids though. They also have some really big tortises you can see for free. Always out to make a buck. They have a party room to have kids parties there. Don't know how expensive it is as I'[ve not got small kids anymore.

2  Thank 53Margie
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Brought my grandkids here for years until they started charging to get in the door, $6. We haven't been back since then but the policy might have changed. Good place to explore all kinds of reptiles, etc.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

I have been coming here for years and the only complaint I would ever have is sometimes you will see a pet that looks neglected. With all the animals here I am happy this problem isn't more prevalent. I think it just comes down to which staff are working the day you come in and how much each one of them cares. Otherwise besides being out of live feed from time to time, this place is pretty cool and always fun to take the kids!