“Always Always yummy!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Huntington Beach, CA
“Always Always yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013

We have been enjoying Moonlight for maybe 15 years? I really can't remember not going there....If we go in or we pick up we order the special. A whole chicken, pita's, relish, rice, pizza all for under $20.00 what???? It's amazing chicken it's great pizza, tzatziki, hummus, baklava. You will not go wrong with this family owned and run business they love what they do! Mediterranean food made with care! Love love love it!

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

San Francisco, California
“Not your typical Pizza & Chicken joint!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

I have traveled through the Mediterranean and have tasted authentic flavours of the cuisines. I knew when I came home to the US, I'd would either have to learn how to make the foods or find foreign nationals to cook the foods I love. I've done both; learned from my mother inlaw and have friends and extended family who own restaraunts or understand the art of delicious cuisines from their native countries. When food is prepared with authentic ingredients and talents, it's simply delicious.

The Moonlight Pizza & Chicken joint is not your basic pizza joint! They cater to the Middle Eastern / Mediterranean fans (and pizza/chicken lovers too). The buffet has a variety of foods I am very familiar with. So far as my stay in So. Cal, this place is closer to what I've been exposed to in the Mediterranean regions. The owners are friendly and happy to serve their customers.

The prices: very good food for inexpensive prices. Great for those on a budget.

I know when I need a time out, I'll be going there again!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank MYKY929
Huntington Beach, California
“Great food for locals, or a travel budget”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

I like this friendly little eatery. You get a great deal - a good price for really tasty food. Why NOT eat pizza with chicken? Something for the whole family.

This is just the sort of place I cheer for to stay in business. Friendly locals putting out some tasty food. It is very family friendly. Great for a family with a budget to stay within.

A local favorite.

Go see for yourself!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Fountain Valley, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome home-cooked Mediterranean food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2012

I have been eating here for 15 years. I grew up eating Syrian food made from scratch by my father's aunts. Eating at Moonlight takes me back to those family gatherings and all the wonderful food. They have an great buffet for lunch and dinner and it's my idea of a perfect dinner. The couple that own and run this little slice of heaven are wonderful and so sweet. You can tell the food they serve is made with love.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Meowyone
Westminster
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very friendly environment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2009

I've eaten there a couple of times with my Toastmasters group and I enjoyed the food. The Mediterranean flavor brought to Southern California, how wonderful! It is a family business so everyone is so welcoming. You can feel the Italian & Greek warmth combined with the California enthusiasm. That's where you want to be! ;-)

1 Thank Ralphcito