Conveniently located near John Wayne, just off the 405, but far enough away that traffic wasn't a factor. The staff was friendly and accommodate, check-in/out quick and the rooms were pleasant, clean and comfortable.
The room had a great place to work and relax, Starbucks in the am and high speed internet (for a fee), but worth it.
I would definitely stay at this location again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the best central location in Southern California at the Courtyard Fountain Valley Hotel. Pristine beaches including Newport Beach and Huntington Beach are located just south of our hotel in Fountain Valley, CA while top Orange County attractions, Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm, are straight north. Back at our hotel near Huntington Beach, our high-tech lobby provides more choices for our guests with flexible work spaces, free Wi-Fi throughout and easy access to the latest news and weather conditions via the GoBoard(R). The highlight of our state-of-the-art lobby is The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect.(R), which provides guests with healthy breakfast offerings including Starbucks(R) coffee and dinner service with cocktails. Rest easy at our Huntington Beach hotel with amenities including an outdoor pool, whirlpool and fitness center. Utilize large work spaces and free Wi-Fi throughout. Our Courtyard Fountain Valley Hotel near Huntington Beach, California was designed with the business traveler mind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Marriott so you can book your Courtyard Huntington Beach Fountain Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Huntington Beach Fountain Valley Hotel Fountain Valley
- Courtyard Fountain Valley
- Fountain Valley Courtyard
- Fountain Valley Marriott