“Would stay here again”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Fowler
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fowler
Reviewed 7 September 2013

We like to stay at La Quintas when traveling with our dog. Hadn't stayed in Selma before but the timing worked well for our trip from Oregon to So Cal. Got a great rate so booked it a couple of days before. Very clean rooms and very nice employees. Big field out behind the hotel for the dog to run around, at least in Sept. when we were traveling. Starbucks right there, and a Carl's Jr. 5 miles south on 99 to Selma was a great Mexican restaurant called Sals. Definitely worth the run down there. Will review that separately. Was disappointed in the breakfast. Seems like it wasn't as nice as other La Quinta breakfasts. Not as much variety, over ripe bananas, no other fruit. Would stay there again though if we got a good rate!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Most La Quinta Inn hotels I stay in are what I consider average-good condition with few exceptions, this one however, stands out as one of the better ones I have stayed in. The room was very clean, bed was extremely comfortable, staff was friendly and professional, and the TV was modern and easy to operate. I have made this one of my most common stops while in the Fresno area, yes it was that relaxing and I almost forgot, still what I consider affordable on a family business budget.

Room Tip: I have stayed in 5 different rooms and so far I haven't been disappointed by any of them, I woul...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Week-long business trip to Fresno. Beds very comfortable, room was quiet, breakfast was decent, staff was helpful and friendly and gave me the high floor I requested. Fowler is a tiny town, but a couple of good restaurants within a few blocks and a 10 minute drive to Fresno.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed 4 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

Great place to stay. Valentines day specials :) I wish I could have stayed longer soft beds and an awesome staff. A full breakfast too. Would defiantly recommend to everyone I know. Nice pool and hot tub. Jacuzzis in rooms are really nice

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank o0ocirclezo0o
A La Quinta traveler
Desert Hot Springs, California, USA
Reviewed 29 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 13 July 2013

We stayed here for one night in-between our stays in Sequoia NP and Yosemite NP. The hotel is very new and modern-looking, and it was great to step back to civilization after couple of days at Sequoia and Kings Canyon NPs. The room was very spacious and clean - we really enjoyed it. What we didn't enjoy in the area was the extreme heat - it was around 110F (at 9PM it was around 90F), so stepping into nice cool lobby was a bliss. The breakfast was also great - with hot omelette and sausage patties in addition to yogurt, bagels, pastries, and fruits.

I would definitely recommend staying here - we loved it!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fowler
Fairfield Inn & Suites Selma Kingsburg
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno South
Best Western Plus Fresno Inn
Best Western Colonial Inn
Radisson Hotel Fresno Conference Center
Holiday Inn Selma-Swan Court

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Fowler? Share your experiences!