Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South
US$264
Good Nite Inn Fremont(Fremont)(Great Value!)
US$94
Hotels.com
US$149
BestWestern.com
US$186
All reviewskitchen includedplace to staychecking ingreat customer servicestaying at this hotelfree parkingother hotelssilicon valleyfixturesaccommodationscommuterefrigerator
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 December 2012

The place is as expected by extended stay standards, nice & comfortable, low price but close to a freeway hence a bit noisy. It is located in a relatively remote area which i feel is good and is central to silicon valley business if you have to commute between San jose, Santa Clara, Fremont, ... . What makes it really special is the people who run it. Moe in particular has been always very helpful whatever the (strange !) requests and is a person that i am please to have met. The rest of the staff, top to bottom, is also very nice. It is place where you feel like (a) home. I would definitely recommend this place ... and come back myself !

Room Tip: If you travel winter, choose a room to the south. The north rooms are freezing (given the insulation standards and heaers performances in california ...)
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2012

We would like to extend our thanks to you for our nice review of our Extended Stay America Fremont South. It is so nice to hear that our guests are enjoying our newly refreshed accommodations coupled with outstanding service. We are committed to providing excellent service and value that can’t be beat. It looks as if we did just that for you during your stay with us. I do want to apologize that it may have been a bit noisy near the freeway side of the hotel, we do ensure that we do everything possible to minimize the noise impact including double paned windows and insulation. We appreciate that you took a moment to let us know how your stay was so that we can continue to improve and provide the home away from home atmosphere that we strive for each and every stay. We hope that if you’re back in our area that you will come to see us again. With Hospitality the Management at Extended Stay America Fremont South.

Reviewed 12 December 2012

This place has been a really great place for me to stay while I travel from Korea and back to see my kids. The rooms are clean and the kitchens are always equipped. The free breakfast snacks and coffee in the mornings are a plus as well.

I especially like the customer service the staff provides. Alma and Maira the receptionists never forget to greet everyone and always remember their names. I've also made friends with two maids: Luz and Angela. Both are attentive to my needs in the room and always provide me with extra supplies to make my stay more comfortable.

Compared to the other hotels, I highly recommend this place for any traveler who would like to stay long term in the bay area, as it is the most affordable.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo

We are so glad to hear that you have such great experiences at our Extended Stay America Fremont South location when you visit the bay area. We would like to offer our thanks for putting those great experiences and interactions with our staff in this forum for the entire travel world to see. We pride ourselves on providing clean, comfortable rooms at a value that can’t be beat. We will pass on our thanks and yours to Alma, Maira, Luz and Angela for their hospitality and dedication to ensuring all our guests are treated like family when they are with us. We hope that you will continue to stay with us when you visit your family here in the bay area. We would certainly be happy to welcome you back to any of our locations. With our thanks, the Management at Extended Stay America Fremont Blvd South.

Reviewed 14 November 2012

Hi,

I would like to congratulate you for having Alma and Mira taking care of front desk service. Day in and day out they treated me with courtesy, respect and ask me whether I need any service to make may stay very comfortable. I have enjoyed may stay, will comeback too stay and recommend to my friends.

Best regards,
Ananth Yadav

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2012

I would like to express my thanks for your nice comments about our staff at Extended Stay America Fremont Blvd. South. It’s so nice to hear that our staff has been so accommodating to your during your stay. That’s what were all about, excellent service stay after stay! I will pass along your thanks as well as ours to Alma and Mira and let them know what a great job they are doing. I hope that you will come back to see us should your travels bring you back to our area in the future. With Hospitality, the Management at Extended Stay America Fremont Blvd South.

Reviewed 6 November 2012

Thanks Alma, you were great help. I was bit disappointed with my first room. bed is keep creeking, noisy, something dirty under bed and table .. more ugly thing was the first front guy I asked to change the room simply turned me down. ( don't know his name though ). With your quick and direct help, I can now have a much deeper sleep and focus on the my work. Much Thanks!!

Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2012

Thank you for your recent review of Extended Stay America Fremont Blvd South. I am so sorry that you didn’t have a completely pleasurable experience during your stay with us. It is our goal to provide clean, comfortable rooms at a great value stay after stay. We also pride ourselves on our superior guest service which is why I am troubled that you encountered any issues at all at the front desk. I am however very glad that Alma was able to help you out and turn things around for your stay. We will coach all our staff to recognize and understand the importance of 100% guest satisfaction each and every day. We thank you for bringing these things to our attention so that we can focus on making sure they are not repeated in the future. With Hospitality The Management at Extended Stay America Fremont Blvd South.

Reviewed 29 October 2012

But, there are no, and I mean zero, amenities. No pool, no food services, no silverware, no plates, no forks, nothing. Countless people knocking on your door for all reasons. The rooms are all booked, but I have never seen anybody else. Except the police speeding through the parking lot several times, as though taking a driving test, FOR DRIFTING. Thank goodness I wasn't out walking my dog.
They do have nice fresh, clean towels.

Room Tip: The ground shakes from the freeway.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2012

Thank you for your recent comments about your stay at Extended Stay America Fremont. I am glad to hear you received great service from our staff but the fact that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory is still of concern to us. I am very sorry that the kitchen items you mentioned were not available to you in your guest room, those items are in fact something we provide and I will be sure to talk with all of our staff members to be sure this doesn’t happen again. We have strict standards in place to be sure all rooms are inspected prior to check in. I again am so sorry that our system had a break down and we will be sure to use these comments to coach our staff to not allow this to happen again. I do hope that you will allow us to be of service to you in the future should you be in our area or that of any of our over 680 locations nationwide. Thank you again for taking a moment to tell us about your experience with us. With Hospitality the Management at Extended Stay America Fremont.