“Terrible even with the cheap price”

Good Nite Inn Fremont
Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Fremont
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Dirty and no daily room cleanup. Avoid like the plague. Don't stay here even if the price appears attractive. Use a holiday inn or Howard Johnson or best western or anything else. Nothing about this place is good night.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Fiiudjs
GNIFremont, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Thank you for giving us a try. We are sorry your stay was not a good one. We hope you change your mind in the future after we have completed our update our location.

There are newer reviews for Good Nite Inn Fremont

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I was going to stay at the Hilton, there was a mistake and I didn't have a room. It was late, about 10pm, and raining all adding up to me being in a pissy mood. Hilton didn't offer to help me find a room, so I drove to a few places, nothing, and then looked on my phone and called around. This was the only place that had a room. The guy who helped me on the phone was SO nice. Nicer than any of the other places I called. The room was OK BUT it was so, so inexpensive compared to the other hotels, I bet I paid max 1/3 of the price, that you can't complain. As I said, the guy at check in was really nice as was everyone in the morning. Due to the price people without much money are staying there, so empty 12-packs outside the doors but it is a great location, decent rooms, I slept well. Can't complain when you are paying less than a Motel 6.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank TravelerCharlotte

Thank you for staying with us. We are so happy to make your stay a great one in Fremont. We are really proud of our team and I will show them your review. Thanks for taking the time and letting all other guest know about your experience with us.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Always an excellent stay. The only thing is the wifi is very slow especially since I am paying for it. Other than that, rooms are great, staff is great, and location is great. Close to restaurants or a short drive to the shopping center at the AutoMall area

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 66Steve79er

Thank you for staying with us. We are so happy we can make your stay a good one. The wifi cost is there only because we try to save all our customers money on their rate. Other hotels implement the charge on the room rate, even if customers don't use it. We figured to save our guest money by only charging the guest if they need it, or to check emails or access news. Thanks for letting us know about your great stay.

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Bad. Very bad. Service bad 2 I will never go back again oh noo this hotel is very very dery. Room yep very dery place 2 this manegmen bad to mash promblem in this hotel . I will go se motel 6 lot beter

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
GNIFremont, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

We are sorry to hear your will not be returning. I have already spoken with our staff and we are in the process of updating our staff. We will work to improve and we are sorry about your stay. I have already emailed you about your stay and we will improve by your next visit.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We have stayed in this hotel several times over the last two years. Good proximity to I-880 and south bay attractions.

However, on our last stay, we found a mouse dead in one of two traps set behind the TV stand. Management was not able to move us into another room until morning, though they did so quickly upon request. The new room (also on the ground level) was cleaner, though the gap under the door made the rodent issue no surprise.

This last experience, though management did their best to make it right, made me skeptical of the cleanliness of the property. Despite its decent price, I think I'll pay $20 or so more for a better reputed hotel chain in the future.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Daniel H

Thank you for staying with us. We are sorry we were sold out during your stay. I did notice our front desk person did try to resolve the issue by removing the problem from your room. I am happy we were able to move you the next day after the guest checked out. I have already check with our vendor and they said there is no more signs of the similar problem and it has been resolved. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

This place was awesome for the price..Location is prima and there is a Mcdonalds and several restaurants right next to it.About a mile away there us a shopping center with a movie theater and several food joints...good value loved it..Clean location as well

• Stayed: May 2014
GNIFremont, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Thank you for staying with us. We are so happy to make your stay a great one. Yes it is true having new things in Fremont has help us and we are working on improving also. Thanks for your comments and we can't wait to have you return in the future.

Francisco Acosta

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Shocked by all the reviews in favor of this motel. No free breakfast, no free WiFi, are you kidding me? I came to check in at 11 pm and the lobby was locked. The staff only let me stand outside the building which was cold, kept asking me if I ever cancelled a reservation which I certainly didn't. The room has nor microwave oven or fridge, very inconvenient. Generally not satisfied and will never come again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank iceof5d
GNIFremont, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thanks for picking our hotel due to being the best price in Fremont. Our hotel does offer wifi at a small fee. The fee is implemented for those who require wifi. We try to save our guest money by offering very competitive rates. All rooms have small fridges in the armoire and there is a microwave in the front lobby. We are sorry your stay was not to your liking, and we wish you the best in finding other accommodations in future but if you change your mind we will here if you need it.

Thanks, have a great day.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fremont
Best Western Plus Garden Court Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fremont / Silicon Valley
Hyatt Place Fremont/Silicon Valley
Fremont Marriott Silicon Valley
Hampton Inn Fremont
Hampton Inn Fremont
#3 of 19 in Fremont
DoubleTree by Hilton Newark-Fremont

Been to Good Nite Inn Fremont? Share your experiences!