“Better than expected”

Good Nite Inn Fremont
Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Fremont
Reviewed 29 August 2014

For the price, I thought this place was going to be a dump, but I was impressed at how clean the room was. The only complaint is that I hurt myself over the weekend, and it was a pain to get to the elevator and up to my room, but that's it.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GNIFremont, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear Ana,
I hope you feel better from your injury. I know it can very painful when someone hurts themselves. Thank you for staying with us. I hope our staff made your accommodations better. I am happy our price was reasonable and that you enjoyed your stay. Get better Soon.

Francisco

There are newer reviews for Good Nite Inn Fremont

Reviewed 13 August 2014

This is a place I have stayed at more than once, primarily due to its location in Fremont and the reasonable rate for the room. It is comfortable and has all of the essentials for a good stay. Look forward to future visits.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GNIFremont, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Thank you for staying with us. We are so happy your stay was a good one. I will pass on your message to our staff. We are so proud of our staff performance. Thanks for your time.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

This is the cleanest and most fair priced hotel in the area. Not a bad area to be in and near some essential places. The staff were nice and answered any and all question. I would say it may not be an expensive place but it doesn't make you feel too cheap.I would definitely recommend if your visiting family or want a place just a little drive to San Francisco.

• Stayed: August 2014
GNIFremont, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Thank you for staying with us. We are so happy to make your stay a good one. We are happy to be the best price in the Fremont Market. We can not wait until you return soon. We thank you for your time. Have a great day.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I was pleasantly surprised on how clean & comfortable my room was. I would also like to give special recognition to the front desk reception people who were extremely friendly & accommodating. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. My only concern was having to pay what I consider a steep price for internet access. I did like the close proximity to restaurants & shopping center. Location was right off Freeway exit & entrance. I didn't have a chance to enjoy pool or gym, but I will on my next visit. I would definitely stay & recommend same to my friends.

Brenda S.

Room Tip: Moved from single bed to double bed room for more space necessary to sort out my storage. Both rooms...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GNIFremont, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Thanks for staying with us. I am so proud of my team. They try their best to make everyone stay a good one. I will be showing them your comments. I know they will be really proud. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I'm glad they had hot breakfast. It wasn't bad. Go early and you won't have to wait. The gym is nice. Gym pool is HUGE! Not many places have that. Felt a bit small but not bad for the price. Business center is practically non-existant. Wouldn't rely on it. It's a small room in between walkways made of one computer at a corner desk. Other than that. Not bad.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank mary y
GNIFremont, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you for staying with us. We are happy you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Good and solid hotel. Not much noise, peaceful area. Has a pool area as well. Nice one night stay with no issues. Front desk was very helpful. Lots of good restaurants in surrounding area. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ted C
GNIFremont, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Thank you for staying with us. We are so happy to be able to assist you during your stay. Our new staff is working on improving on our quality of rooms and our Front desk staff is doing the best they can to help accommodate all our guest. Thanks for your time.

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Everything was good, except the remote was dead an needed new batteries and there was only 2 hand towels, so I gada call to ask them for replacement batteries and more towels. Overall, I like staying at this Inn. Always try and accommodate me when I need a room and even on A shorts moment's notice. Rich is great as well. Always ensuring I get the room I request, an if it's not available he will give me the next best one.

• Stayed: June 2014
GNIFremont, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Thanks for staying with us. We are sorry there was a remote issue before. I am happy Rich took care of the problem and is always available to assist. Thank you for your comments and we hope to see you back soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fremont
Best Western Plus Garden Court Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fremont / Silicon Valley
Hyatt Place Fremont/Silicon Valley
Fremont Marriott Silicon Valley
Hampton Inn Fremont
Hampton Inn Fremont
#3 of 19 in Fremont
DoubleTree by Hilton Newark-Fremont

Been to Good Nite Inn Fremont? Share your experiences!