You got it folks! If a newly decorated room is all you want then this is the place for you. The rooms are nice for a Motel 6 and the staff is well trained.
1. The place seems to host a nightly ho convention and an ongoing parade of unseemly characters. The police were summoned on a number of occasions. Upon my arrival the Fremont Police has a man seated on the curb in front of the hotel.
2. Several other travelers have reported problems with the plumbing. When I arrived some guy was in the office complaining that his toilet was backed up. I had to change rooms at midnight because an overflowing toilet in the unit above was starting to flood my room. Note: The staff took $10 off for this inconvenience.
3. There is a small charge for the Internet. It barely works. I checked the speed, which at highest was .4 download and .6 upload.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Motel 6 Fremont North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Fremont North Hotel Fremont