“Best place for Seafood in Fremont, CA”

Fremont Market Broiler
Ranked #2 of 487 Restaurants in Fremont
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Fremont
“Best place for Seafood in Fremont, CA”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

The service has improved since they made the relocation. The seafood is great, and the environment has become quite cozy and very busy. It is the place to go for seafood.!

• Visited October 2013

Fremont, California
“Fremont Market Broiler”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I always liked this place even when it was in the old tired locations, now in the new location the atmosphere is must better the the food still rocks, the fish dishes are the best, the meat is average. I would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
Fremont, California
“Fair...but Improveable”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

ok.........but not for me. Much better in previous location. I guess I'M SPOILED with my expectations. This is not a bad place for socializing....but not where I would take a date,

• Visited August 2013
Harbor City
“Hot & Cold!”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

First time I visited the restaurant, the glazed salmon was moist, fresh, mouth watering. The second time I visited, I sat at the bar and the food was less satisfying... the shrimp was dry, the fish was tasteless and the service was poor...no reflection of the waitress. Double check your bill before signing. Errors can be made.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Y1576MKrichardc
Salem OR
“Ok dinner”
Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

Ok for what seems to be a chain restaurant. You get plenty of food. However, our appetizer arrived at the same time as our meal (no apologies from staff) and my salmon was quite dry. We went on a Monday night and there was hardly anyone there.

1 Thank PatDSalemOR