All reviews great place to stay enjoyed my stay ricardo laundry cons pros freeway
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Clean, friendly, comfortable, quiet. Nice stay, but "Grab&Go" breakfast was so poor that we asked to be directed to a restaurant. One-minute walk to Country Kitchen and we were all happy again. There are 2-3 other restaurants near.

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Great place to stay right off the freeway located near many restaurants. Clean and comfortable. Very family friendly. The kitchenettes are what really had me boom this hotel. I've stayed twice in the last month alone. Highly recommend!!

Date of stay: March 2014
1  Thank Ftwolterskid
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I would recommend this hotel -- have stayed here several times and only once disappointed because the room was too small. This last stay was the best overall: friendly staff; room was medium sized and clean. Only suggestion: more utensils and a better can opener would help :)

Date of stay: February 2014
1  Thank Michelli834
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I am wheel-chair bound, so one of the priorities we request of a hotel is to be wheel chair accessible and that the room is equipped with roll-in-shower. We found all that at Extended Stay America-Fremont Newark in Fremont, CA. I cannot say the place is fancy but I can say is very acceptable for the price. It is like a little suite that comes with a full kitchenette, stove and refrigerator included, as well as a small living room with a sofa and TV. All averagely clean, bright and recently remodel, the bathroom was ample and offered all the requirements for disabled persons. That itself made me very happy. The bed was double or queen I am not so sure but I would have appreciated a king sized one. All in all we enjoyed having a place like that, we never heard any disturbances, the staff was very nice especially the manager that was always trying to make our stay comfortable. When we first came we made reservations for 3 or 4 days and we ended up staying for almost 2 weeks. The manager adjusted our rate accordingly.

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank viamalu
Reviewed 27 December 2013

The room I received had a "x" scratched on the door and was welcomed by bad odor, a toilet that was clogged, no remote for the tv and the room had hair everywhere. Actually left and got a room at the residence inn next door and cancelled the remainder of my stay.

When I checked out, the front desk asked how my stay was for the night and I told him all my complaints that I told the attendant from the night before and he just said, "that's too bad." Definitely left a bad taste in my mouth and made me want to post this warning to anyone who is considering this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Jerry L
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fremont - Newark, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with accommodations. In response to your feedback, I am going to make sure that the that my staff is on top of our customer service and that our rooms are up to par with our company standards.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at sjf@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.