“Hidden Gem!”

Cuisines: Sushi
San Leandro, California, United States
“Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed 25 April 2013 via mobile

Love this place. Judging the shopping center on appearance you might just miss this place but give it ago. The sushi is delectable. Mioki herself takes care if you and dang it that woman is hysterical. Love love love this place!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Nicole S

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“not bad”
Reviewed 3 October 2012

We went fairly late at night, the server didn't seem to be paying much attention when we tried ordering.

The rolls are great, huge amount of food. Overall not a bad place to visit

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Amagad
SF, CA
“Strip mall magic!”
Reviewed 27 September 2012

Being from San Francisco I was wary of eating sushi at a strip mall, however, I was at a conference and had no choice. I had a set schedule and low blood sugar. Time to eat!

The proprietors were homey and welcomed me right in. Their tiny terror of a 4 year old was at a booth all his own and was sassy, smart and entertaining. Though at times, a tad much. But, being a former formidable nanny, no problem. I had him answering questions and piping down.

Back to the sushi. Fantastic. It came rapidly and was delicious. Great variety. Nice presentation with lots of color and flavors. I had sushi, rolls and sashimi.

I'd go back but am never in that region.

I promised them a great review and, though its overdue by 10 months it is nonetheless sincere and, reflects my honest experience.

I've not forgotten my meal. Delish!

Thank you, Mioki! You saved the day!!

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank IrishGermanSwedish
Seattle, Washington
“Amazing service + great food = awesome sushi experience”
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Visited Mioki with my family, a party of 6. We were seated immediately. The servers were fast and we were basically treated like VIPs. Food arrived quickly, and we were constantly doted on with drink refills, clearing empty dishes, etc. Servers and staff were also extremely friendly and offered to take a couple photos of our table (was my sisters bday).

The food quality was excellent - everything was very tasty and fresh. We ordered multiple sushi rolls, a salad, and a couple bento combos.

Food portions were ginormous, we definitely ordered too much! We weren't expecting an 18" roll of sushi for $9-10!

Great service, great food - I'd highly recommend this place!

• Visited June 2012
Newark, California, United States
“amazing food and service”
Reviewed 25 February 2012

it may be small but you are always made aware of how much they appreciate your business, if it is packed (which it always is) I have always been acknowledged of the delay and given complimentary food to tide us over. Best sushi in Fremont!! Fresh and friendly with moderate/descent pricing on special rolls. Come see this great place and people!!

• Visited January 2012

Been to Mioki Sushi? Share your experiences!