“Gave my room to someone else”
Review of Days Inn Fremont

Days Inn Fremont
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Fremont
Bozeman, Montana
“Gave my room to someone else”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

When I checked in, using my reservation made in advance through Wyndham Rewards, the room was not as reserved. I reserved a room with a King Bed and the room I was given had 2 Queen beds. The desk clerk indicated that although I reserved a room with a King bed, he had none left. While I was in the lobby, he provided a walk in customer with a king bed room and charged this customer over $30 more than I paid. Clearly the clerk decided to give my reserved room away because he could charge more. The clerk indicated that a manager wouldn't be available until Monday (this was on Friday night). The room was noisy and because of the noise and small bed, I did not sleep very well.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Paul W
ScramentoTraveller, General Manager at Days Inn Fremont, responded to this review, 30 October 2014
You booked online for smoking one king bed for two people. When you arrived at the hotel we gave you smoking one king bed but you requested non smoking one bed which we did not have. We changed you to two queen beds non smoking room without any extra charge despite it was $30 more. We tried to accommodate your request. I am surprised that instead of appreciation you commented on us. We sold the same smoking room you declined to walk in guest.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Riverside
Reviewed 22 August 2014

rooms did not have a clean field the towels had stains on them and the front desk employees were not friendly

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travellers also viewed these Fremont hotels
Good Nite Inn Fremont
Good Nite Inn Fremont
#5 of 19 in Fremont
Best Western Plus Garden Court Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fremont / Silicon Valley
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fremont Milpitas Central
Hyatt Place Fremont/Silicon Valley
Extended Stay America - Fremont - Fremont Blvd. South

Been to Days Inn Fremont? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Fremont

Property: Days Inn Fremont
Address: 46101 Warm Springs Blvd, Fremont, CA 94539-7026 (Formerly Econo Lodge)
Region: United States > California > Fremont
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Fremont
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Fremont 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Fremont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn - Fremont Hotel Fremont