Comfort Inn Silicon Valley East
US$148
Hampton.com
US$149
Good Nite Inn Fremont(Fremont)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$125
US$121
US$233
Courtyard
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 July 2013

This place is old - not maintained.
Upstairs hallway was not air conditioned. Guest laundry was mostly "out-of-order"
Breakfast was stale and/or non-existent. Very little in the way of choices, no variety. Often no fruit or even coffee. Staff was slow to respond.
Look elsewhere for a place to stay.

Room Tip: If I could give it zeros, I would have.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank TAH2000
Reviewed 30 December 2012

My family and I stayed at this hotel for a few days while we were visiting our family for the holidays and I was not impressed! The General Manager (a lady) was very rude and seemed to be annoyed by every guest that came and asked a question. In one of our rooms, the tub drain wouldn't drain and we had to ask at least 3 different times for it to be looked at. When I told the Manager about it she didn't look at me and said "OK" and walked back into her office. The rooms were decent but not very clean and the hotel smelled really bad of a unknown odor. The breakfast is limited to the same thing every day and the host was rude and unwilling to answer our questions or even show a smile. Apparently she has worked there for 16 years. Time for a change? The owner (I assume) came in and started talking to the General Manager at the front desk about paychecks and she was complaining about her check in front of guests. This hotel needs a serious change and it needs to start from the top and work its way down! I will never stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank QI_GM
Reviewed 30 September 2012

We needed to stay in the vicinity of Warm Springs and had enough Choice Hotel points for a free night, just as well as we would have walked out rather than pay to stay here. Having read previous reviews we were a little concerned.
The lady on the Front Desk was helpful, but the Hotel needs some serious renovation, our room was dark and dingy and the corridors smelled of cigarette smoke. The windows in our room were filthy, but the bathroom, towels and bed were ok. The telephone didn't work and the air conditioning was noisy. The pool area was in desperate need of attention. The hot tub had scum and unidentifiable grunge floating on the top - a health inspector would have a field day! The published price for accommodation here is extortionate ! I am sure there are other hotels near by which would offer better value.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2012

Stayed one night. Checked in late. Slept late. Checked out. Nothing fancy, but it was clean, quiet, cheap and comfortable. Just what we needed for a last minute place to crash. I did hear the train in the morning, but not overnight. I'd definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2012

I have stayed here for the past few years while in town on business. The management changed last year and I noticed things going downhill. I thought it might have been a one time fluke but no. It was worse again this year. The entire staff has changed from the manager to the desk staff. They are probably paid minimum wage and I guess you get what you pay for. I much preferred the prior staff. More friendly. Efficient. Better trained and helpful. The rooms are getting dirtier and the lack of maintance is apparent. I can and will find better options on my next to Fremont.

• Stayed: May 2012