“Fantastic”

Residence Inn Fremont Silicon Valley
Ranked #10 of 19 Hotels in Fremont
Reviewed 20 May 2013

My name is Leon Townsend and I've had the great opportunity to be staying at the Residence here in the Silicon Valley. I just wanted to take the time out to say how much of a pleasure it has been to be staying here. Arturo and the staff have been nothing short of fantastic. They are always willing to help and always have a smile on their face at all times. They made this stay very comfortable just like being at home.I will always book at a Residence Inn going foward.

Room Tip: The rooms in the middle has less noise.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Arturo S, General Manager at Residence Inn Fremont Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2013

Mr.Townsend, thank you for your "fantastic" review!! We've enjoyed having you as our guest. The fact that you feel "at home" when you're here gives us great pride that we are succeeding in providing the service our Marriott guests have come to expect. Great guests like you make it easy to provide great service. Thanks again!

Reviewed 15 May 2013

The Residence Inn in Fremont has by the far the best staff of any hotel in the country. I travel weekly for my job and have never met a more friendly and accomodating staff. This is evident from the GM on down - what great people! Yes, the buildings themselves could use some work, but the rooms were clean, the breakfast and hors de vours were great, and everyone went out of their to accomodate me and 25 others!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Arturo S, General Manager at Residence Inn Fremont Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2013

Sir, thank you very much for the fantastic review. It was great working with you and your team throughout your stay. We take great pride in providing great service and it's reviews like this that help keep the team motivated.

Thanks again and we hope to see you here next year or whenever you're in town!

Reviewed 22 April 2013

As a Marriot Platinum, and Hilton Gold member - I spend most of my life in Hotels as a traveling consultant. I've been at the Fremont Residence Inn since January 2013 and consistently am greeted warmly and by name by all the staff every day. The hotel itself could use a little facelift - but overall a great place to stay. I wish they had a Jacuzzi though!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Arturo S, General Manager at Residence Inn Fremont Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2013

Thank you very much for the fantastic "5 Star" compliment, sir. It means a lot coming from any guest, but even more from a Platinum member like yourself. I always say that we do our best to provide great service to all of our guests, but when the guests reciprocrate with kindness it makes it that much easier. Thanks again and we'll see you soon!

Reviewed 18 April 2013

It is very nice food complementary food. ANDREA, she is very nice and served quality food.

Service, Value, Sleep Quality, Cleanliness, Location,Rooms,Restaurant, Kids activities are the very nice at the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Arturo S, General Manager at Residence Inn Fremont Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2013

Thank you for the great review! It's always nice to see a specific employee named in reviews like this. I'll be sure to pass on the compliments to Andrea. We look forward to seeing you again some time soon.

Reviewed 10 April 2013

After writing such a terrible review for the Campbell Towne Suites last this visit was the exact opposite!! Even prior to arriving we received an email stating we had been upgraded to a penthouse and that all were looking forward to seeing us. Check in was greeted with a warm smile, offer of popcorn, lasagne and wine!! Ahhhh I said we are back home with that wonderful Marriott treatment. I have a 12 noon teleconference tomorrow. I stopped at the front desk when I returned this afternoon to ask if I might have a late checkout. Again as I have all week by every person here, greeted with a wonderful smile. Told it would be no problem at all. This is what we have grown accustom to and why we always return to a Marriott property. Thanks for restoring our trust Residence Inn Fremont!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Arturo S, General Manager at Residence Inn Fremont Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2013

It's so nice to see a review that says, as your title aptly put it, "back home again". To us it means we did our job, and did it well. Thanks very much for your kind words, as I'm proud of our team for earning this positive review. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2013

We stayed at this property with family as part of relocation process to Fremont and needed a bigger space. Property manager: Arturo walked the extra mile and provided us penthouse during our intial and extended stay, that was the beyond the call. This place is great mainly due to staff and team that runs it. A reasonly good place in heart of city and close to most of things you would need. Overall, I would recommend this place for future stay.

I would like to personally thank the team for the support and special attention.

Deepak Singh

Room Tip: Meet the manager if u have special needs
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Arturo S, General Manager at Residence Inn Fremont Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2013

Mr.Singh, thank you for the very nice review. I'm glad you enjoyed the extra space and your family enjoyed their stay. It was my pleasure to help. We wish you the best in your relocation to the area. Please feel free to stop by and visit any time.

Reviewed 30 March 2013 via mobile

I am visiting Fremont and staying at the residence inn now. My husband and I are traveling with our two daughters (9 and 3 years old). We were delighted when we got upgrade to a loft with 2 full baths, a fireplace, a Murphy bed and a full size kitchen. After a long day of sightseeing, my 9 years old and I decided to get a shower in separate bathrooms. After 5 mins into the shower, there's no more hot water!!! I was puzzled and called the front desk to find out what happened. I was told the boiler was only enough to support one person for 10 mins, the next person would have to wait 30 mins for the water to heat up again. This is very disappointed! If the boiler was only made for one person, why would they even put it in a loft unit which can accommodate a family of four?? We ended up taking cold showers. Honestly I would not recommend this hotel to anyone at all. Please stay away unless you like taking cold showers.

• Stayed: March 2013
Arturo S, General Manager at Residence Inn Fremont Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2013

I'm very sorry to hear about the hot water situation, or lack thereof. I completely understand your frustration and though this is not a consistent issue at the hotel, it's enough that it happened to you and your daughter. If you could email me back with your specific room number I'll be sure to speak with our maintenance chief to look further into the issue. You have our sincerest apologies.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fremont
Fremont Marriott Silicon Valley
Hyatt Place Fremont/Silicon Valley
3 mi away
Residence Inn Newark Silicon Valley
Courtyard Fremont Silicon Valley
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fremont / Silicon Valley
Best Western Plus Garden Court Inn

Been to Residence Inn Fremont Silicon Valley? Share your experiences!