La Quinta Inn & Suites Fremont / Silicon Valley
US$152
US$660
US$252
Residence Inn
Good Nite Inn Fremont(Fremont)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$147
US$142
Hotels.com
US$175
All reviewswafflesnice hotelmorning breakfastnice sizefridge and microwaveaverage hoteloff the highwayeasy accesssilicon valleyconvenient locationfree breakfastwould stay againbed was comfortablesan franciscofree parkinglqbusiness
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Friendly hotel staff and a great value for breakfast. The beds are very comfortable and the new upgrade to the AC/Heat in the rooms is very convenient. During the summer the pool is a good size to get exercise and all year long the hot tub is enjoyable and the size of hot tube you would find in a larger gym.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2014

This is one of the good places La quinta inn has to offer. I am an elite and have been to all LQ in the San Francisco area. This LQ is good and reputable and I would recommend to my fellow business partners. I am thankful for the great service this hotel gave me.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the FWY.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I have stayed at the Best Western, and over time my rates would go up depending on the evening staff. I was loyal, and when I found La Quinta, I will never go back to Best Western. La Quinta rooms did not smell, and are clean. Staff are welcoming, food is fresh. We will go back. Beds are so comfortable

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Stayed 2 nights while visiting family and was impressed with the room for the price. But is rather bare bones. A mini fridge, microwave and extra blankets and pillow would have been nice, but otherwise did the job. And the front desk staff all seemed unhappy and put out the couple of times we interacted with them. Had a sleepover with my teenaged nieces and nephew and had plenty of room for all of us, but beds were not so comfortable, and no roll aways. Made it a little crowded when time to turn in, especially since the beds were full, not queens as is generally standard. But otherwise plenty of room. Don't think I would stay again unless just for a single night without the family. Breakfast was good. My nephew especially loved the waffles!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 January 2014

This hotel is clean with clean rooms. My rooms always had a Microwave and mini-fridge. The price is usually very good as compared to neighboring hotels. Breakfast is sort of a continental with Hot Waffles which are pretty good. They also have fruits, cereals, yogurts, and cold hard boiled eggs. Atmosphere is excellent. Outdoor pool and hot tub. I'd say it is fairly quiet.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business