“Nice little Diner”

Ranked #165 of 487 Restaurants in Fremont
San Francisco, California
“Nice little Diner”
Reviewed 16 October 2011

Got a coupon from restaurant.com so we thought we'd try it out.
It is a very small place do not take more than 4 people you will have no where to sit together.
The amount of food they give you is enormous. And is really good, for a decent amount of money. The only issuse we had is my husband ordered a steak well done and it was rare and I mean bloody--so keep that in mind and make sure the waitress understands it. Also their menu is not updated so there are things on the menu that they dont serve anymore.
Overall its a great place for burgers and even a good steak and lobster place believe it or not.

• Visited October 2011

San Leandro, California
“Family Favorite”
Reviewed 22 July 2010

I was really impressed with the food. I got double what i expected. I really feel like part of their family. My girls always want to go there because of their milkshakes! Gracias Daniel!