“Never dissapointed”

Dina's Family Restaurant
Ranked #91 of 515 Restaurants in Fremont
Reviewed 25 October 2011

I took just the wife this time and it was alittle full for breakfast. We sat down and we were seated asap. We ordered our food and got it very promptly. The food was great, especially my Mexican with bacon omellete. The price is very reasonable since you get more than enough. My girl needed a box to finish her plate. The place is not the newest or cleanest but they put all their effort into what counts and that is the food. Yum!

Reviewed 16 October 2011

Got a coupon from restaurant.com so we thought we'd try it out.
It is a very small place do not take more than 4 people you will have no where to sit together.
The amount of food they give you is enormous. And is really good, for a decent amount of money. The only issuse we had is my husband ordered a steak well done and it was rare and I mean bloody--so keep that in mind and make sure the waitress understands it. Also their menu is not updated so there are things on the menu that they dont serve anymore.
Overall its a great place for burgers and even a good steak and lobster place believe it or not.

Reviewed 22 July 2010

I was really impressed with the food. I got double what i expected. I really feel like part of their family. My girls always want to go there because of their milkshakes! Gracias Daniel!