La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Northwest
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$118
ComfortSuites
US$156
US$136
BestWestern.com
Ramada Fresno Northwest(Fresno)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$65
Summerfield Inn Fresno Yosemite(Fresno)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$88
US$124
US$90
US$88
US$124
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanunderground gardensallow petssausagewafflesstay there againnight's sleepvisit familycontinental breakfastlqfreewayrailroadcostcoelevatormotelcereal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 February 2011

The last few times i checked in it was very late and the area didn't help. My car got broken into once but given those factors, I was always greeted and treated very well by agents. There has to have been a change in management because the last two times I have checked in, my room was dirty, hair in tub, the agent did not even acknowledge me when i walked in at 10 pm. What kept me from going to cheaper places in decent areas was the front desk service. I stay at laquintas all the time. I don't think i will be staying here again. I don't
Recall the agent whom i used deal with,'but she made my stay special. I may as well stay at a motel 6 and save the $$.

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed 11 February 2011

Only 18 months old and everything is like new. Requested a ground floor room when booking a month in advance but all they could 'offer' was 2nd floor. It was close to the elevator so not an inconvenience. Hotel is a bit out of the way but just east are many fine restaurants. Access to Hwy 99 is good. We only stay one night but had no problems with the hotel and would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2011

When we arrived the hotel clerk was very nice very helpful. Took about 1 min to get my room keys. Was told about the free breakfast room was very nice very clean. Woke up the next day they had so many assortment of items for breakfast. Extremely nice! Would stay there again. Looking for something just as nice in San Jose for the 27th of Jan. 2011.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2010

I went on line looking for a hotel near my friends place in Fresno and came across this La Quinta. I have stayed at La Quinta's in the past and found them to be adequate and a good value. The price was right so I booked it. I was VERY impressed when I arrived at the hotel late at night. I had phoned earlier and requested a ground floor room and they had it ready for me. The room was spacious and elegantly decorated. Not overly "decorative" but modern, clean and well appointed. We very much appreciated the mini-fridge and microwave after a long trip. The beds were quite comfortable and the HVAC system worked well and was easy to control. I had read negative reviews regarding the proximity to the train tracks and noise but we did not experience any problem. The breakfast was delicious and plentiful. I love the "make it yourself" waffles. The room was impeccably clean and the staff were very accommodating. I needed an extra 1/2 hour for check out and it was no problem. When I have business in Fresno, I will definitely be returning to La Quinta. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 December 2010

This La Quinta is almost new – probably one of the reasons it is very nice. I would stay here again. The only reason I rated the sleep quality not too high is we stayed in a suite. The suite comes with a king and a couch hide-a-bed. The king bed was comfortable and I slept well. But the hide-a-bed was bad. It sloped and it had springs sticking in their backs all night. I would have put the mattress on the floor if I had known of these problems.

PROS: This is a clean motel. The front staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were spacious, TVs huge! The continental breakfast was typical, nothing fancy, but sufficient.

CONS: Located by train tracks. I was woken up a couple times by trains. Uncomfortable hide-a-bed. I would like to see them offer suites with two double or queen beds and a hide-a-bed instead of just a king and the couch. Kind of weird to have a new motel, nice appointed, and massive plumbing visible under the sink. I’d screen that off.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family