“Noisy, but great food!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Blackstone & Nees
Reviewed 10 October 2018

I took a lifelong friend to eat here and was surprised at how busy this place was on a Wednesday night. The atmosphere was fun, but noisy. I had a yummy salad and garlic fettuccini with giant shrimp. It was so much I couldn't finish it. Very rich and yummy.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Service was awesome. Don’t get the PoBoy shrimp sandwich. The roll and all that comes with it is great but they only give you 6 baby shrimp on an 8 inch roll. I cut the roll to a quarter of that and it was good. Just threw the rest out. Server said they had complaints but that is what it is.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank mlayne6131
Reviewed 23 September 2018

I have traveled quite a bit in different parts of US and the world and I can honestly say that Pismo's could be considered one of my favorite restaurants due to the quality of their food and the service they provide.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

So I’ve been to Pismo’s twice, both times the place has been very busy. It was mid week. So go early, you will need to wait. It’s a crowded busy place. The table we had fit all 6 of us, and lots of room for the food.

Bread, soup, shrimp, fried calamari, all good salads good. Dinner was great.

This place never lets you down.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 18 September 2018

We were traveling through Fresno after a long road trip and came upon Pismo’s and it was a nice find. It was a Sunday and very busy, but moved. We waited about 10 minutes after being told a table would take 45. minutes. That’s a difference. We had a beer at the bar and service was quick. The menu emphasized fish and the salmon was good and cooked to my liking. Waitress was very attentive, prices were moderate and setting casual rustic. A nice informal relaxing dinner. No complaints here!

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Pismo's Coastal Grill? Share your experiences!