“Clam chowder is yummy.”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Blackstone & Nees
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Their food is good yet there are many dishes that are fried. I would rather have barbecued grilled fish dishes. Their clam chowder is really very good. Enjoy.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

Pismo's was delicious! While pricey, the quality was amazing. Service was friendly and professional. We did have a bit of a wait for a table for four, but we did not have reservations. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 10 October 2018

I took a lifelong friend to eat here and was surprised at how busy this place was on a Wednesday night. The atmosphere was fun, but noisy. I had a yummy salad and garlic fettuccini with giant shrimp. It was so much I couldn't finish it. Very rich and yummy.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Service was awesome. Don’t get the PoBoy shrimp sandwich. The roll and all that comes with it is great but they only give you 6 baby shrimp on an 8 inch roll. I cut the roll to a quarter of that and it was good. Just threw the rest out. Server said they had complaints but that is what it is.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank mlayne6131
Reviewed 23 September 2018

I have traveled quite a bit in different parts of US and the world and I can honestly say that Pismo's could be considered one of my favorite restaurants due to the quality of their food and the service they provide.

Date of visit: September 2018

Been to Pismo's Coastal Grill? Share your experiences!