“Pleasantly surprised”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My friend and I took our grand kiddies to the Chaffee zoo and I was surprised at what a nice little zoo it was. We got to hand feed the giraffes which was the highlight for me! Zoo food was good, and it was nice and shady under all the trees. The favorite I think fir the kids was petting the manta rays. You could also feed them too! I'd like to go back with my husband done afternoon and just stroll through the zoo, enjoying the outdoors, and seeing the animals.

Visited September 2013

• Korean first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“It has it all!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I have been a member of the zoo since my children were little and for a small town like Fresno having such a phenomenal zoo is amazing! We always enjoy every visit as well as all the special events the zoo has

Visited February 2014
Fresno
“A Great Regional Zoo”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Fresno Chaffee zoo is working hard to be one of the best zoos in the country. Very family friendly, has a new water sanctuary for seals and is also putting together a new area soon to be completed. Check out the Zoo!

Visited April 2014
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Check out the new Cove!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have visited the Fresno Zoo at least once a year over the past decade. With new funding the zoo is improving. I am particularly pleased with the new sea lion cove - very well done. I enjoy the variety of species and especially the reptile and amphibian display. Well worth a visit.

Visited April 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The Fresno Caffee Zoo never disappoints.”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

The upgrades and remodels look great. The seal lion cove has 3 different views and has been landscaped well. The King Cobra and Komodo dragon are a great addition to the reptile exhibit.

Visited May 2014