“5-Star’s Across the Board [A GEM]!”

TownePlace Suites Fresno
Ranked #26 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
Reviewed 14 May 2012

My wife and I were back in Fresno and stayed again at the TownPlace Fresno: while visiting my mother for “Mother’s Day”.

My wife and I highly recommend the TownPlace Suites Fresno for your next stay. The TownPlace Suites Fresno is our favorite because it’s consistently 5-Star Gem and it’s a Marriott Family of Hotels.

My wife and I don’t want to stay in a hit or miss hotel, i.e. a 5-star one time, a 3-star the next and maybe a 4-star the next time. It takes work and dedication to earn a 5-star rating.

The management and staff communicate effectively to create the atmosphere that every traveler is seeking. The staff is very attentive, welcoming and are not afraid to take that extra step to make your stay very memorable and enjoyable.

It’s conveniently located near the River Park Shopping Complex of restaurants and shops.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank NashMan10

Reviewed 5 April 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The room was spacious, with an excellent work area for my laptop and free wi-fi connection.

The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the surroundings were quiet.

A continental breakfast is available in the lobby in the morning. It's fairly extensive in the variety of what's offered.

All in all, I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2012

It's truly difficult to rate a hotel with 5-Stars. However, the TownPlace Suites Fresno has earned every star.

My wife and I insist on staying in only extremely clean rooms. The rooms, lobby and halls are exceptionally clean. We had a very restful nights sleep on their extremely comfortable beds.

We also enjoy their convenient and close location to the River Park Mall. The mall has many of the top restaurants you rely on.

You will be delighted that you decided to stay at the TownPlace Suites Fresno.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
CLI820, Owner at TownePlace Suites Fresno, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2012

We are very excited to hear you found the TownePlace Suites Fresno to be a "GEM" - we are honored by your comments and review of our hotel. Thank youfor choosing the TownePlace Suites Fresno for your recent stay and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future while visiting Fresno.

Reviewed 13 January 2012

During our trip to the West Coast this was the best hotel we stay in. Clean rooms and bathrooms, good breakfast and excellent service. No complains.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 December 2011

I come to Fresno 3-4 times a year to see family. I happened upon TownePlace Suites a few years ago. I stay here every visit. They always remember me and welcome me back. And when possible, they upgrade my room, which I appreciate. Stay here....you'll be glad you did!

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 25 November 2011

Used Marriott Rewards for free room(the standard) then they upgraded us for free to the 2 bedrm suite. We have 3 kids <6 and the setup was perfect. Grab and go or whatever it's called was perfect since you have the kitchen in the room.
Location was easy and had other places to eat nearby. Was very quiet even though next to 41.

Also, housekeeping gave tons of coloring stuff to the kids

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2011

Stayed at this hotel while traveling north to Lake Tahoe. It was fine for just a place to sleep. Didn't really like that our room was in a separate building from the lobby. Also the breakfast is offered in the lobby area with limited seating and no tables.
Staff was very friendly and helpful and the rooms were clean but small. I would say if you're not spending more than one night, this location is fine.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family