“Easy, friendly, comfortable stay”

TownePlace Suites Fresno
Ranked #25 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
Oakland, California
“Easy, friendly, comfortable stay”
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Stayed one night at the Townplace Suites in Fresno. The front desk staff were so friendly, made check in fast and easy. I had a studio room which was more than enough for one person and found the room very comfortable. I didn't get a chance to take advantage of the kitchenette, but it seemed to be decently well equipped. I got a chance to enjoy the pool for a bit - which was a nice relief on a 100 degree day. I slept well, enjoyed the free internet and the pack-and-go breakfast, and was on my way.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank OutoftheBay

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 2 June 2012

I have stayed here 1-2 times a month for past 2 years. Excellent staff, friendly and they feel like family! Clean, great rooms with a litel breakfast. I stay for work, however if I were in Fresno I would stay for pleasure as well and recommend to my friends and co-workers.
Close to main roads and great restaurants and shopping in area

Room Tip: I have stayed in many rooms and have not had a bad one!
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Luv2travel3153
CLI820, Owner at TownePlace Suites Fresno, responded to this review, 8 June 2012
Thank you for chosing the TownePlace Suites Fresno for your hotel needs and especially for your loyalty. We are very happy to read that the staff provides you with excellent and friendly service. Thank you for your review of our hotel, we happily remain at your service!
Petaluma, California
Reviewed 14 May 2012

My wife and I were back in Fresno and stayed again at the TownPlace Fresno: while visiting my mother for “Mother’s Day”.

My wife and I highly recommend the TownPlace Suites Fresno for your next stay. The TownPlace Suites Fresno is our favorite because it’s consistently 5-Star Gem and it’s a Marriott Family of Hotels.

My wife and I don’t want to stay in a hit or miss hotel, i.e. a 5-star one time, a 3-star the next and maybe a 4-star the next time. It takes work and dedication to earn a 5-star rating.

The management and staff communicate effectively to create the atmosphere that every traveler is seeking. The staff is very attentive, welcoming and are not afraid to take that extra step to make your stay very memorable and enjoyable.

It’s conveniently located near the River Park Shopping Complex of restaurants and shops.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank NashMan10
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 5 April 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The room was spacious, with an excellent work area for my laptop and free wi-fi connection.

The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the surroundings were quiet.

A continental breakfast is available in the lobby in the morning. It's fairly extensive in the variety of what's offered.

All in all, I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Petaluma, California
Reviewed 13 February 2012

It's truly difficult to rate a hotel with 5-Stars. However, the TownPlace Suites Fresno has earned every star.

My wife and I insist on staying in only extremely clean rooms. The rooms, lobby and halls are exceptionally clean. We had a very restful nights sleep on their extremely comfortable beds.

We also enjoy their convenient and close location to the River Park Mall. The mall has many of the top restaurants you rely on.

You will be delighted that you decided to stay at the TownPlace Suites Fresno.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
CLI820, Owner at TownePlace Suites Fresno, responded to this review, 28 February 2012
We are very excited to hear you found the TownePlace Suites Fresno to be a "GEM" - we are honored by your comments and review of our hotel. Thank youfor choosing the TownePlace Suites Fresno for your recent stay and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future while visiting Fresno.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 13 January 2012

During our trip to the West Coast this was the best hotel we stay in. Clean rooms and bathrooms, good breakfast and excellent service. No complains.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
North Houston, Texas
Reviewed 23 December 2011

I come to Fresno 3-4 times a year to see family. I happened upon TownePlace Suites a few years ago. I stay here every visit. They always remember me and welcome me back. And when possible, they upgrade my room, which I appreciate. Stay here....you'll be glad you did!

• Stayed December 2011