TownePlace Suites Fresno
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfull kitchenliving roomseparate bedroomsfunky smelloatmealbreakfast is servedcomfortable stayparking lotsweet tomatoestwo nightssitting areacentral locationrooms are niceice machineenjoyed my stayfree breakfastihop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 March 2013

I am a frequent Marriott guest and by far the staff at Towne Place Suites, Fresno was by far the best customer service I have seen at any Marriott hotel. They were very accommodating and even upgraded our room because they had extra 2 bedroom suites available. They provided excellent recommendations for dining and things to do in the Fresno area.
The room was excellent and very clean. We didn't have an issue with it, but the appliances in the room seemed dated - some people that stay for extended periods may have an issue. We never actually used any of them because our stay was so short.
Overall, its an excellent value for customer service and cleanliness.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2012

Christmas night we stayed at Townehouse Suites along with our son and his wife. Previously we stayed at the Fresno Residence Inn and we all rated this better than the Residence Inn.
It is located in a "medical area" with Kaiser across the street and many medical offices around, which makes it perfect for families who have someone in the hospital.
There is great locked door security, with it making it difficult to slip into the rooms without a key.
We arrived early on Christmas day, and the receptionist was able to follow up with the housekeeper and have one of the two rooms readied for us to leave our suitcases. They could have said "you are too early" but they made a point to accommodate us.
We were in a one bedroom suite which was adequate. The only thing I didn't like was the bathroom was small and off the living area, rather than the bedroom. If you used the hide-a-bed, I suppose that might be easier, but it required a bit of manuevering in the night to find it.
The small kitchen was well equipped with fridge, microwave, and stove.
The breakfast was basic, with healthy items such as hard boiled eggs, yogurt and fruit, and bagels, muffins, and I think cereal. No hot food such as eggs/bacon waffles, etc, that the Residence Inn had. If that is the breakfast you need, stay at the Residence Inn,
There also was no space in the lobby to eat- take your food back to your room.
I have no complaint about the decor, but am not picky about that. Really no complaints, other thn the lack of king size beds and down comforters, and will stay there again when we are in Fresno provided the price is right.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 December 2012

I will continue to update my Trip Advisory when ever I stay at a hotel as a courtesy to the readers of this forum. We benefit from these updates, as the hotel has the burden to keep or surpass the bar we set upon them.

I can reserve a room at the TownPlace Suites Fresno, knowing that all of my demands of a hotel will be met at this property when I check in. I always sleep so very well on their comfortable beds.

A hotel can have everything, however: if it isn’t extraordinarily clean, it will not have me as a guest. This property meets that demand from the moment you drive into the parking lot, to the front desk, the snack area and most importantly: the hotel rooms which are immaculate.

I enjoy it’s location near the River Park Shopping Center, consisting of: The Shops at River Park, The Marketplace at River Park, and River Park Plaza. The shopping center is also listed in Wikipedia.

Enjoy your stay at this property as I highly recommend it. I commend the manager of this property for her abilities to meet the expectations of the travelers and their families looking for a great place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2012

The b-fast area is really small. Not many places to eat nearby although there was an IHOP. The room was large and comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful. Could have used more outlets in the room.

Room Tip: Not many places to eat close by only an IHOP
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2012

Due to full booking in Clovis, we booked at the TownePlace Suites in Fresno - Wow! The staff was extremely welcoming and helpful accommodating us to room next to our son's family which meant a free upgrade for us (not requested). Throughout our three days with them they continued to inquire about how our stay was going, sent staff for a very minor repair to the room, and generally made us feel right at home. It will be our choice on future visits to the central valley. Beds were comfy, room was quiet (could not hear our crying grandson in the next room in the middle of the night!), amenities were much above standard. All this made easier by the location just blocks from the freeway. Congrat's and thanks to Joey at the front desk!

Room Tip: Separate bedroom/sitting room is ideal!
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family