“Very Nice Hotel and Friendly Staff”

TownePlace Suites Fresno
Ranked #25 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
Alameda, California
“Very Nice Hotel and Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I stay at this Hotel often, at least 2 - 3 times a month , I have been staying at this hotel since 2008. I usually do not write reviews but I finally decided to rate this wonderful hotel in the Heart of the Central Valley in CA. This is one of the Best Hotels in Fresno, CA. Probably the #1 Best Hotel in Town.
I would like to express my thanks and Appreciation to Allison Ying the General Manager and the Front Desk staff members Pak and Cham etc. They always make me feel that I am a very special guest, and they always wrap me with their warm hospitality. They always make me feel that I am not just checking into another hotel but I come to stay at my Second Sweet Home or My Vacation Home.
The Housekeeping Dept they work so hard to keep this Hotel Very Clean and I can say this hotel has the Freshest and Cleanest Sheets and Towels that stands-out from all other Marriot Hotels and Marriott Brands!

Room Tip: There is no Restaurant there but I like the Grab and Go Breakfast items. Very Nice Suites, Great Lo...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Rena, Norway
Reviewed 16 September 2013

We had been travelling all day and didn't have reservations, but when I walked in at 9 pm and told them I was a Marriott member and wondered if there was a vacancy for a 2 bedroom suite, I had no problems whatsoever. It was a Sunday and lot's of room left. I got checked in and the keys to our room within minutes. It was impressive. I loved it. We ordered a pizza to be delivered and 20 minutes went and the front desk called the room wondering if I wanted to pick up the pizza at the front desk or have it brought to our room. I have to say I am impressed with the service at this place.

Didn't get to try out any of the other amenities here, such as the pool, breakfast and laundry room, but I am sure they are also very impressive.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 19 August 2013

This hotel has an excellent location in a very nice area of Fresno. This is convenient to freeways, restaurants,airport. The room was perfect for an extended stay. It was very clean and comfortable. It was a little small,but, it had everything you could ask for. The rate was a real value. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Princeton, New Jersey
Reviewed 17 August 2013

I'll keep this short and sweet. My family and I spent 4 days here this past July, using it as a base for driving to Yosemite and Sequoia, as well as some business I had in Fresno.

All I can say is that this particular TownePlace Suites is excellent. From the friendly and helpful desk staff to the outstanding house-keeping crew, you will not find a better value for your $$. The location is also super convenient for getting around Fresno.

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 14 August 2013

I selected this place as a last minute booking on the same morning for one night, and was not at all disappointed after checking-in. The location is great if you are on your way to Yosemite National Park. The room was spacious and nicely decorated. There was a standard size kitchen equipped with all utensils and silverwares, in case one would prefer to cook and eat in the room. The bed/mattress was firm and gave me a nice sleep. In the morning we were in hurry, and were nicely surprised to see that they have nice breakfast bags to grab & go. Overall, a very nice experience, and I'd love to stay there again whenever I visit that area. Highly recommend this place.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Burbank, California
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Because this hotel was rated so highly I booked a 2-bedroom suite for two nights. I have nothing really to complain about, but I was expecting more.

The rooms met our needs in that they were very clean. That is the most important thing to me to be honest. The negatives is that the rooms were pretty small, and it seemed a little cramped for a two-bedroom. The pool was incredibly small, and not worth the time to go in to. The location was great. The breakfast was a poor mans continental.....but I recommend going to the breakfast restaurant (I will not name the restaurant but they have great pancakes) that they share the parking lot with.

The staff was nice and accommodating. Nothing to complain about. I guess I was just expecting a little more from this place, as it was just average.

Roseville, California
Reviewed 23 July 2013

What made this hotel stand out was the great front desk staff. The hotel, as stated before, is located near River Park. It has everything you need right nearby: Restaurants, shopping, movie theaters. It is not far from Fresno State, if you were there for anything college related. This is a nice part of Fresno. This city can get a bum rap sometimes, but this is a really nice area. The rooms are nice, clean, quiet and most importantly, comfortable. It was the staff that impressed me most with how helpful and friendly they were. I am a Marriott rewards member and was upgraded to a 2 room suite which made it all the more comfortable. Breakfast was continental style and they had little bags so you could take it on the go or back to your room. Would I stay here again... Yes, in a heart beat.